• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

Managed to grab the Ckye pod last night! Got an confirmation email, let’s hope it doesn’t get canceled. 😁

We don't cancel orders especially during Black Friday, it messes with our inventory control so much if we do.

I thought we should get our order off as fast as possible if the sever is up then if there are any corrections we should get in touch with support.

I did that instead of placing another order for a correction on LOP. Maybe I should have just placed a second order for the same stock??

Yes, we are unable to cancel or make any orders as the way our inventory control works and the speed of which we are shipping.

I was on shortly after you posted this, but I guess I was just one of many. I could never get it added to my cart.

I'd still like one, do you plan on offering this before next year's BF sale?

Right now we need to investigate the future and how this sale is done. We will see what is decided over the next year.

Im sure it will be like always where they are held for the bf sale

After this year we may need a new game plan that is for sure.

• Love
Reactions: BOISCOID
Hi All

I want to say Thank YOU! for such a great sale that we've had thus far. My originally stated plan was to run the sale through Wednesday for everything in the Black Friday section. Unfortunately we're not going to be able to do that. We have so many custom ordered barrels that have come in since Wednsday last week that I feel it's appropriate to shut off the custom barrels early in order to best provide lead times and timely deliveries for the folks who have already ordered parts.

We are going to continue the bullets sale and other small parts. I'm also going to bump up the discount for the brakes since we're going to nix the barrel sale orders for now.

Brakes are getting an additional 10% off until Wednesday. We aren't going to back-modify brake pricing for those that bought some already, I'm knocking in further discount on them because I feel bad about cutting off the barrel orders.

I'm going to shut off the barrels now and update the muzzle brake pricing.

www.patriotvalleyarms.com
Black Friday 2020

Use "Thanksgiving2020!" for further discounts on the sale items.

I was never able to complete a transaction at MDT Thursday night, kicked out multiple times. However my credit card has been charged and I don't know why????? Any answers for me MDT?

Reactions: MDT_Josh
Battery Junction is good to go, I usually buy a years worth of lithium AA/AAA's and coin cells from them every black friday. I've bought their Titanium CR123's but for $.25 more each right now I'd just buy the energizers. $1.50 for surefires though is still a good deal if you want to buy those.

Any discounts going for 30mm cantilever unimounts? Badger, Nighforce, Geissele?

anyone have a phone number for AKT trying to buy ear muffs and you cant even contact them . I dont have all day to go back and forth with questions over emails

Battery Junction is good to go, I usually buy a years worth of lithium AA/AAA's and coin cells from them every black friday. I've bought their Titanium CR123's but for $.25 more each right now I'd just buy the energizers. $1.50 for surefires though is still a good deal if you want to buy those.
I'll second that. I've been buying the CR123's from them for several years and I have zero complaints.

*Aaron Aarons has entered the chat*

ee25687bdad83ffb2d74923e46d4ad7e.jpg

I also have bought from battery junction in the past and their batteries were gtg for me.

Ive really been wanting to switch to a short MDT SRS stock with a folder from my standard length. Shows on MDTs website, but gives me errors trying to add to cart. Totally forgot about MDTs big seconds sale.

@MDT_Josh any chance you guys have another short black skeleton stock with a folding attachment you missed?

Primary Arms is running a sale on some Geissele triggers. SSA, SSA-E, and Super 3 gun on sale now...

@MDT_OFFICIAL I see you added some more factory seconds today, I think you missed that XRS in Tikka SA on the top shelf, better add it to the site quick! ;)

Okay nice thanks, will just the head be available?

That will be Gen 2 version and there is nothing set in stone, should be soon, though. Make sure you are signed up for the newsletter to be kept up to date with all CKYE Pod news.

@MDT_OFFICIAL ugh. You guys keep
Costing me money by adding more stuff to your sale. I still need a chassis. I can never catch one in stock. You guys rock though. Thanks!!!

Awesome, glad to hear it. The sale runs until 11:59 PM PST tonight so make sure to keep checking back until then!

@MDT_OFFICIAL
I placed an order about noon today, got an emailed order confirmation, order number, etc.
30 minutes ago I received another email that says "that's one good looking cart, click here to complete your purchase". The complete your purchase email shows the exact items I ordered.

What the.....?

@MDT_OFFICIAL
I placed an order about noon today, got an emailed order confirmation, order number, etc.
30 minutes ago I received another email that says "that's one good looking cart, click here to complete your purchase". The complete your purchase email shows the exact items I ordered.

What the.....?
The cart probably didn't clear and you are getting our cart recovery e-mails. If you got an order confirmation you are good to go!

@MDT_Josh

Does the Black Friday Ckye-Pod w/ RRS clamp comp as a complete kit with RRS SC-LR?

Unfortunately not, the RRS clamp Ckye-Pods are just for users that already have the RRS SC-LR clamp, or prefer the convenience of the throw lever over the knob style. You will have to purchase the RRS SC-LR separately.

Ive really been wanting to switch to a short MDT SRS stock with a folder from my standard length. Shows on MDTs website, but gives me errors trying to add to cart. Totally forgot about MDTs big seconds sale.

@MDT_Josh any chance you guys have another short black skeleton stock with a folding attachment you missed?

They keep adding stuff to the sale, so you never know! Get hold of @MDT_OFFICIAL and see if they have what you need ;)

Josh

They keep adding stuff to the sale, so you never know! Get hold of MDT_OFFICIAL and see if they have what you need ;)

Josh

Yeah got ahold of them and no luck. Sale ends tonight though right? Or goes till you run out of stuff?

Just checked - there is a blem ACC forend and a blem SRS stock that you could piece together for under $600. Merry Christmas to someone.

Last edited:
I’m cursed on the mdt site. Couldn’t get on the other night at all. Now it plays with my emotions by letting me pick the ACC factory second chassis bases for Rem 700. Exactly what I wanted....only to tell me it’s out of stock once I put it in the cart. FML

Just checked - there is a blem ACC forened and a blem SRS stock that you could piece together for under $600. ?Merry Christmas to someone.
MDT keeps getting my hopes up...................then :(. Added ACC long action cip 700 RH Black to cart, but NOoo! Out of stock again. It must just be not meant to be this year. My Archimedes remains homeless.
Tried adding skeleton fixed black for an Orias chassis I have, again no stock.
In a last ditch effort I tried SCS adj cheek long FDE..........nope.

For future reference @MDT_Josh or @MDT_OFFICIAL could you briefly explain the length of pull adjustment range for the SCS stock? I'm assuming the short SRS is for use with the folding adapter, is that correct?
The ACC stock has a pretty good length of pull chart that I can't find for the SRS.

I did manage to buy a Cyke pod and some mags over the last few days. Again thank you MDT for putting on a great BF discount sale.

Last edited:
I’m cursed on the mdt site. Couldn’t get on the other night at all. Now it plays with my emotions by letting me pick the ACC factory second chassis bases for Rem 700. Exactly what I wanted....only to tell me it’s out of stock once I put it in the cart. FML

With the factory second, it's always tough because it will show until it is gone since everyone in the world has a chance. There are some greats on LSS-XL for 25% factory new. Might be a great option!

MDT keeps getting my hopes up...................then :(. Added ACC long action cip 700 RH Black to cart, but NOoo! Out of stock again. It must just be not meant to be this year. My Archimedes remains homeless.
Tried adding skeleton fixed black for an Orias chassis I have, again no stock.
In a last ditch effort I tried SCS adj cheek long FDE..........nope.

For future reference @MDT_Josh or @MDT_OFFICIAL could you briefly explain the length of pull adjustment range for the SCS stock? I'm assuming the short SRS is for use with the folding adapter, is that correct?
The ACC stock has a pretty good length of pull chart that I can't find for the SRS.

I did manage to buy a Cyke pod and some mags over the last few days. Again thank you MDT for putting on a great BF discount sale.

With those ones, that should be it this year, I believe we are going to clear through all of them. Yes, that is the general idea behind it, but reduced LOP is becoming more and more popular. You will find the SRS LOP chart on the SRS page, scroll down a bit!

@MDT_OFFICIAL - A special Snipers hide group buy for the relaunch of JAE (long action) would negate all disappointment in missing out on an ACC this year😁

We need production to be up and rolling first, that is goal #1 right now.

Anyone seen any last minute deals on the E-Dope card or the DST Precision D.F.A.T.(or something like it)?
Not sure if this is what your looking for but MK has these on sale/backorder.