• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

@MDT_OFFICIAL ....you guys can always have the employees strip down their personal rifles to get some more ACC sales out the door ;) People pay good money for fake 'stressing' and 'battle worn'......I'm sure you could sell a few to some guys that can say, "Yep...this chassis here has won a few competitions....yes sir"....just not with them pulling the trigger.

When tonight is over...I hope you pour yourself a big cold one and sleep late in the morning....atleast until the sun rises.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
With those ones, that should be it this year, I believe we are going to clear through all of them. Yes, that is the general idea behind it, but reduced LOP is becoming more and more popular. You will find the SRS LOP chart on the SRS page, scroll down a bit!
On the SRS LOP chart it references spacers. That's the part I cant visualize?

Please knock over a Burt Bronze or Black ACC LA cip and put a few chips in the paint before midnight:eek:

I'd jump on the JAE group sale...as long as you guys take blood plasma as down payment.

We would be more interested in things like kidneys, livers, and so on:)

@MDT_OFFICIAL ....you guys can always have the employees strip down their personal rifles to get some more ACC sales out the door ;) People pay good money for fake 'stressing' and 'battle worn'......I'm sure you could sell a few to some guys that can say, "Yep...this chassis here has won a few competitions....yes sir"....just not with them pulling the trigger.

When tonight is over...I hope you pour yourself a big cold one and sleep late in the morning....atleast until the sun rises.

I wish, I just picked up another ACC for my 223 AI which was meant for my 6.5 Creedmoor, Guess I will just need to hang onto it!

This is just the start, we've after-sales wrap to do for a long time, all staff is putting in the extra miles to handle all the e-mail and phone call volume of the next while.

Please knock over a Burt Bronze or Black ACC LA cip and put a few chips in the paint before midnight:eek:

Can't help you there sadly. There is always factory new for 10%, get your self the burnt bronze for a pretty good deal!

Reactions: b2lee
Smoke Composites has a 20% off sale going

Managed to grab the Ckye pod last night! Got an confirmation email, let’s hope it doesn’t get canceled. 😁
MDT had the best deals this year for black friday. I picked up two more chassis, an LSS XL and a Tac21, along with mags, stock folding adapter( LOVE that product. Makes it so much easier to clean) and 3 buttstocks (two SRS fixed and one Carbine)
Now all my rifles will proudly be wearing MDT. They make the sexiest chassis in the industry in my opinion.
Next best was Triggertech. Picked up a special limited edition for $169. ALL the gold diamonds were gone almost instantly. They seem to have some special limited editions left, as you can still add one to a cart as of 2 min ago.

Haha. I kept looking in the description for what was wrong with it at that price. Decided that I can widen the channel if I have to and snagged it.

I bought a long and a short stock. Somewhere in between the two one has to fit.

Thanks MDT!! I'm now stocked up on stocks.
Maybe I can hang them as Christmas ornaments 🤔
For future reference @MDT_Josh or @MDT_OFFICIAL could you briefly explain the length of pull adjustment range for the SCS stock? I'm assuming the short SRS is for use with the folding adapter, is that correct?
The ACC stock has a pretty good length of pull chart that I can't find for the SRS.

I literally checked this thread 1 minute before that Manners tip was posted. I don’t even own a 700 inlet rifle, but I’d have bought that in a heartbeat for $320 WITH mini-chassis. Has my vote for best deal of Black Friday 2020.

Reactions: jarred33
Anybody know if Triad Tactical or any other authorized MSA dealers are having a BF sale on ear pro?
Thanks for help!

Found a deal on the new;
SWATCOM Active8 Waterproof Headset, Headband, Gel Ear-seals1 with carbon fiber colored cups at SRS tactical.

I didn't like the various cheap ear pro I've tried throughout the years so I'm REALLY Looking forward to some nice ear pro!

Found a deal on the new;
SWATCOM Active8 Waterproof Headset, Headband, Gel Ear-seals1 with carbon fiber colored cups at SRS tactical.

I didn't like the various cheap ear pro I've tried throughout the years so I'm REALLY Looking forward to some nice ear pro!
Same. Mine show up friday

Reactions: steve123
Not really a black friday deal but Cabela's has their Covenant 7 3-21x scope for $299, and active junky has 15% cash back so that's somewhere around $270 delivered. These seem popular with the NRL22 crowd trying to stay in the Base Class.

I just wanted to give a shout out to the folks at @MDT_OFFICIAL. After loosing something in my cart on black friday, they responded back to my email and made everything right. I won't get into the details but I am impressed and grateful for their customer service.

I'd second that sentiment. MDT has outstanding customer service and they are always quick to reply. I had some issues with my cart as well but was still able to walk away with a great deal on a new chassis.

I just wanted to give a shout out to the folks at @MDT_OFFICIAL. After loosing something in my cart on black friday, they responded back to my email and made everything right. I won't get into the details but I am impressed and grateful for their customer service.

MDT reached out to me also and quickly responded to my BF order inquiry. I appreciate their prompt response and "make it right" attitude

That's awesome... I was not that persistent, I had an item in cart a few time but could never make it to check out... I just kept getting this error over and over. I tried again a few hours later thinking I'd avoid the rush. Initially I got the same error but eventually I was able to get through after several more attempts was able to get a Cyke but the other items I wanted were long gone at that point.

Glass 1/2 full I guess. It still was better than the MPA 1 AM purple matrix blowout.... it took about 10 minutes to sell out.

1606969517499.png

double post somehow? Deleted

@MDT_Josh

Huge shout out to Josh, he actually takes the time to message you and explain everything in detail

We will pass it on, Josh really steps up for the team, now he's back to his desk and making cool stuff!

I'd second that sentiment. MDT has outstanding customer service and they are always quick to reply. I had some issues with my cart as well but was still able to walk away with a great deal on a new chassis.

Thank you for the kind words, we understand it was frustrating for our customers, it was equally frustrating for us as well.

MDT reached out to me also and quickly responded to my BF order inquiry. I appreciate their prompt response and "make it right" attitude

It's the least we can do, it was less than a triumph of a start that is for sure.

I've NEVER had a better customer service experience than MDT. Awesome people, who know how to treat a customer and run a company!

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Same with mdt. Some of my mags show up tomorrow from my second order but my first order, triple ckye-pod, still hasn't even shipped. Places like @MDT_OFFICIAL and area419 got slammed with orders so it takes a bit to get them out.

Yes, it does, our shipping team is cranking hard on orders getting everything shipped as quickly as humanly possible!

That's awesome... I was not that persistent, I had an item in cart a few time but could never make it to check out... I just kept getting this error over and over. I tried again a few hours later thinking I'd avoid the rush. Initially I got the same error but eventually I was able to get through after several more attempts was able to get a Cyke but the other items I wanted were long gone at that point.

Glass 1/2 full I guess. It still was better than the MPA 1 AM purple matrix blowout.... it took about 10 minutes to sell out.

Glad to hear you were able to get set up either way!

Well I'll be damned if I can find the blem in either of these Atlas bipods. But I won't argue. I don't hate money.

Many thanks again to B&T (if they visit the forum) and the Hide for the heads up on the sale.

Reactions: Tchitcherine
Well I'll be damned if I can find the blem in either of these Atlas bipods. But I won't argue. I don't hate money.

Many thanks again to B&T (if they visit the forum) and the Hide for the heads up on the sale.
They do. It's @Kasey get to know what his picture looks like. Whenever they release something they do it here first.

Reactions: MDof2
Spyderco is doing their seconds/blem sale right now through the weekend, seems like they are dropping new items throughout the weekend off and on.

@MDT_OFFICIAL

received a confirmation email over the weekend for a blem Ckye pod and my card was charged as pending. The charge on my has since gone away. Is my card going to be recharged and order still go through?

thanks!

@MDT_OFFICIAL

received a confirmation email over the weekend for a blem Ckye pod and my card was charged as pending. The charge on my has since gone away. Is my card going to be recharged and order still go through?

thanks!
Don't worry about that, it will reappear soon some payments have been taking longer than normal and dropping their pending state. The order has gone through.

Reactions: BOISCOID
^ Thanks for the heads up. That’s a screaming deal, couldn’t resist.