• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

Looks like my B&T order has been bitten by the shipping gremlins, USPS scanned it departing KS distribution center on the 30th, and hasn't been scanned anywhere since as a priority package. It's status now is just "Arriving Late" :)

I've found the USPS "Daily Delivery Digest" and tracking system updates to be wishful thinking.

They are a joke. Unfortunately, the joke's on us.

Heh yeah, my least favorite is the smartpost crap where UPS/Fedex will give you a delivery date, but it turns out that's just when they drop it off at a "close" USPS facility so they can spend 2-3 more days trying to deliver it. Most sites won't give you the option but if I had it I'd never use it. The only packages I've had lost (aside a couple stolen right off the front step) have been in the hand off to USPS.

The UPS mail innovations is really the worst. I've found USPS Priority or UPS by themselves are pretty good, but the joint effort between the two is pretty horrendous. I'd rather pay the extra money for standard UPS shipping than wait another 2 weeks for the free UPS Mail Innovations shipping that's usually offered.

I was fortunate enough to get a MDT ACC with 70% off of the Black Friday sale.

When I got it I discovered the blemish was that it had been used (I could see faint marks where parts had been bolted on - most likely as a demo). These are the same marks I will make when I screw on my parts so I am very happy with what I got for the significant discount.

I already have all the other parts I ordered too despite some being quoted as several weeks away.

I am very happy with the service to date.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
I was fortunate enough to get a MDT ACC with 70% off of the Black Friday sale.

When I got it I discovered the blemish was that it had been used (I could see faint marks where parts had been bolted on - most likely as a demo). These are the same marks I will make when I screw on my parts so I am very happy with what I got for the significant discount.

I already have all the other parts I ordered too despite some being quoted as several weeks away.

I am very happy with the service to date.

That is pretty typical of our factory seconds, however, there are times where there is a machining error or a finishing error that can look a little more out of place. Our QC/QA standards are very high, which is costlier for us, but provides some of you with incredible deals!

Josh

Reactions: jymbeux
For all of you waiting on Ckye-Pods, we are just doing a final QC pass on ALL OF THEM to ensure that all of the final, small bugs have been worked out. I promise that we will be shipping them all out as quickly as we possibly can!

Josh
Shot you a DM

I got a email from MDT saying they are hoping to have my ckye pod shipped by January 11th

Reactions: BOISCOID
For all of you waiting on Ckye-Pods, we are just doing a final QC pass on ALL OF THEM to ensure that all of the final, small bugs have been worked out. I promise that we will be shipping them all out as quickly as we possibly can!

Josh
I received an email saying it will ship out Jan 11th:/

Josh
Is that for the regular order gen2s? A number of us are referring to the black friday factory second ones

Did you get one of the factory seconds or did you place a regular order. The regular order ones in assuming are the jan11th ones and will be the gen2

That's for the blem gen 1s. I got the same email and it has to do with the QC inspections and assembly.

Just got my email from MDT saying Jan 11 for a black friday blemmished gen 1 ckye, but I'm a little confused... the email I got said: "As indicated when you checked out, your order is currently back-ordered." Maybe I missed something during the checkout process, but I don't recall mine being a backorder? I didn't even think people could backorder a blemished ckye on black friday (hence the comments throught this thread!).

Just got my email from MDT saying Jan 11 for a black friday blemmished gen 1 ckye, but I'm a little confused... the email I got said: "As indicated when you checked out, your order is currently back-ordered." Maybe I missed something during the checkout process, but I don't recall mine being a backorder? I didn't even think people could backorder a blemished ckye on black friday (hence the comments throught this thread!).
Yeah I did not see anything of the sort saying it

Yeah, the various pieces of their system have conflicting information. Email says "As indicated when you checked out... back-ordered" when I made sure I wasn't ordering anything back-ordered at the time (and was very early with my order on Thanksgiving). I got an email last week when a couple of the items shipped from the order, the email accurately showed which items were actually shipped, but if I view my order on MDT's website it shows that EVERY item in the order was shipped.

I know everything will be right in the end, but it is a little confusing.

Yeah, the various pieces of their system have conflicting information. Email says "As indicated when you checked out... back-ordered" when I made sure I wasn't ordering anything back-ordered at the time (and was very early with my order on Thanksgiving). I got an email last week when a couple of the items shipped from the order, the email accurately showed which items were actually shipped, but if I view my order on MDT's website it shows that EVERY item in the order was shipped.

I know everything will be right in the end, but it is a little confusing.
I agree with all of this. Hell I have yet to receive this email guys got for the ckye-pod on the 11th even though the first order i placed was for only a triple pull and no where in there did it at anything about back order. But i have received an email for my second order telling me they expect to be shipping my br mags jan 4th, those i ordered and they were listed as back order.
While confusing and a tiny bit frustrating because it's clear as mud I know MDT has outstanding customer support and everything will be right.

Is that for the regular order gen2s? A number of us are referring to the black friday factory second ones

Yes, the Gen1's will now be shipping on 11 January, 2021 unfortunately :(

I understand that it is confusing and frustrating, but we feel it too. We have all this inventory in house of the Gen1's and Gen2's and are working on both of them congruently to ensure that we ship out the best products, as soon as they are 100%. That means that your "factory second" Gen1 Ckye-Pod will be better than any of the initial production run Gen1's and the Gen2's will be slightly better yet (due to a few added features).

The decision to ship all the Gen1's by 11 January was pretty sudden and I wish we could ship them sooner, but we're doing all we can!

Josh

I understand that it is confusing and frustrating, but we feel it too. We have all this inventory in house of the Gen1's and Gen2's and are working on both of them congruently to ensure that we ship out the best products, as soon as they are 100%. That means that your "factory second" Gen1 Ckye-Pod will be better than any of the initial production run Gen1's and the Gen2's will be slightly better yet (due to a few added features).

The decision to ship all the Gen1's by 11 January was pretty sudden and I wish we could ship them sooner, but we're doing all we can!

Josh

Well that's a bummer.

Last edited:
What are the added features in the G2 vs G1.2nd vs G1?

I never got a shipping confirmation on my Ckye and liek other assumed that a factory second fail QC and was in stock....

Still bummed that I could never get the other part of my order to work but looking for to the bipod.

Josh

thanks for all the hard work you all are putting in
😎👍

#FVCKYEAH!!!!!!

0EAB54G.jpg

Reactions: jymbeux
Long past black friday but Focus Camera has vortex strike eagle 5-25's for $599 if you use the code STRIKE

No idea if these are good prices or not, I haven't bought steel in a while. Any opinion? They have a 25% off sale.

I bought a couple of things from them on Black Friday and I think the prices were a little better. They do sell surplus unpainted AR500 targets that are a pretty good value. Of course you then have to spring for a can of spray paint and paint them yourself, but you're going to do that anyway after you've put some rounds on them.

Also a couple of other options. Personally I like the J.C. Steel Targets set up a little better, and I think he's a site sponsor.

Reactions: deersniper
scored a black Friday MDT "second" lss-xl chassis, won't arrive until January, for the price I'm fine waiting for it, but what's weird I just ordered the Skeleton Rifle Stock this weekend, during check out notice said it could take up to 12 weeks, but just got tracking number for stock and mag today