• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys 2020 Manners Snipers Hide Group Buy

574 here made it final finish inline to have chassis and rail installed expect It to be ready for shipment In 1-2 weeks

Well my TCS showed up today. Already love this thing. With a small shifting of the rail weights i can easily balance this for my Suppressor vs my brake. And a guy can't be upset when it'll cycle while resting only on the mag. Can't figure out how to upload the video from my phone if it cycling
20201030_143731.jpg
20201030_143328.jpg
20201030_143316.jpg
20201030_143731.jpg

Well my TCS showed up today. Already love this thing. With a small shifting of the rail weights i can easily balance this for my Suppressor vs my brake. And a guy can't be upset when it'll cycle while resting only on the mag. Can't figure out how to upload the video from my phone if it cycling
View attachment 7458462View attachment 7458465View attachment 7458466View attachment 7458462
Great looking rig.

How many extra weights (front and rear) did you ended up purchasing as extra?

Great looking rig.

How many extra weights (front and rear) did you ended up purchasing as extra?
Thank you.
I purchased 2 extra front weights. I knew i didn't want extra rear weights since i have a trex lop at 13.2" i only ended up using 2 front weights total with 1 sitting in the drawer and the rear sleeve weight that came with it. . I put them in the front 2 rail pockets. I played with it and just moving them to the back 2 pockets when i put my Suppressor on and it maintains its balance perfectly. That's a remington vanity profile barrel in the pic that will be getting replaced with a bartlein mtu that's on its way to the admit as we speak. I anticipate having to use the 3rd weight to balance it but we will see when i get it in hand.
Now to figure out how to build up the grip a bit, I've been spoiled with my mcmillan a/z10s and their close grip to trigger spacing making it sort easy to get a 90° trigger press

Thank you.
I purchased 2 extra front weights. I knew i didn't want extra rear weights since i have a trex lop at 13.2" i only ended up using 2 front weights total with 1 sitting in the drawer and the rear sleeve weight that came with it. . I put them in the front 2 rail pockets. I played with it and just moving them to the back 2 pockets when i put my Suppressor on and it maintains its balance perfectly. That's a remington vanity profile barrel in the pic that will be getting replaced with a bartlein mtu that's on its way to the admit as we speak. I anticipate having to use the 3rd weight to balance it but we will see when i get it in hand.
Now to figure out how to build up the grip a bit, I've been spoiled with my mcmillan a/z10s and their close grip to trigger spacing making it sort easy to get a 90° trigger press
I appreciate the info. I'll probably order two more weights as well when I get the phone call (patiently waiting). I did go for the steel arca, however.

What I have done personally to build my grip on my T4A stock is to use cut-to-size soft rubber skateboard tape (I still cruise around on my deck once and awhile... haven't done the #cranberrychallenge yet with my rig ;)). It's grippy but not too much, sticks very well, easy to apply, and stinking cheap (Amazon). Give it a try.

Reactions: Dustyplyr
#591XX in the queue since mid-august, always worth the wait through the winter...

Here she is all set up. Only complaint I have is no adjustment for can’t on the butt pad out of the gate but other wise a decent piece of hardware.
1611621349812.jpeg

Reactions: disla82
What do you have as a cheek pad? Ty

Here is my setup:
1ommebY.jpg
I took a cheek pad made by hoptic USA thats meant for a krg bravo I had laying around. Very minimal trimming of the front and rear and it fit pretty well.
I need to get a arca ball set up looks pretty slick 👍
Did you have any magazine issues?

I took a cheek pad made by hoptic USA thats meant for a krg bravo I had laying around. Very minimal trimming of the front and rear and it fit pretty well.
I need to get a arca ball set up looks pretty slick 👍
Did you have any magazine issues?
No magazine issues. I run standard 12 rd MDT and AW mags without tuning. Feed flawlessly.

No magazine issues. I run standard 12 rd MDT and AW mags without tuning. Feed flawlessly.
Which action do you have in it? With my vector it won’t seat a aw mag it works well with aics 10rd and my arc 10rd the 5 round that was sent with it hits the bolt. It also doesn’t like to release mags. I’m probably gonna have to pull the mag latch and file it a little to smooth it out

I
Which action do you have in it? With my vector it won’t seat a aw mag it works well with aics 10rd and my arc 10rd the 5 round that was sent with it hits the bolt. It also doesn’t like to release mags. I’m probably gonna have to pull the mag latch and file it a little to smooth it out
Impact 737R

Very smooth release with the PRS-TCS... In fact, I have to be careful because it will literally drop free straight down if I unload off a barricade and I don't put my hand underneath.

Reactions: RobertB
I

Impact 737R

Very smooth release with the PRS-TCS... In fact, I have to be careful because it will literally drop free straight down if I unload off a barricade and I don't put my hand underneath.
I’ll have to call manners in the am and see what the recommend I have to strip my mags they don’t drop free currently

Any word on the new stuff?... I'm getting antsy!

also in. I wonder if they'll do a special color, midnight camo first then gap camo directly over it would probably look sweet.

looking forward to seeing whats new for 2021 and possibly in on group buy. hoping for howa1500 long action inletting but sounds like I'm just dreaming.

This was on their Facebook page.

Hunter version of the TCS... WITH the adjustable cheek it’s 28-30oz

Pretty impressive

F00F9519-BAF2-431E-8736-CF890074FD23.jpeg

29B86830-7334-4C91-A976-D44A8B4047A6.jpeg