• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup 2020 Sniper's Hide Cup in Colville Washington

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Once again we are hosting our match as part of the Riflemans Team Challenge (RTC) in Colville

2020 Sniper’s Hide Cup

When: June 20 and 21 2020

Where: Colville Washington

Hosted by Carl Taylor and In Motion Targets

What Kind of Match: Field Course, this is a Team as well as Individual Event. We will be running both sets across the same course of fire. For those not familiar with the format it will follow the Karsetter Event Model shot in the Washington State Area.

How Much: $225 Per Shooter

Round Count: 200 rifle with 100 Pistol

Match Particulars
    This match is being hosted on private property and everyone is EXPECTEDto police after him or herself, respect the property, and act responsibly.
    This match will provide a wide variety of stages with a varying degree of difficulty. Shooters are STRONGLY encouraged to bring analog forms of data to include a mechanical compass and be prepared for all weather conditions. Expect to see stages such as: UKD, positional, high angle, movers, and so on. All shooters will be required to pack the gear they intend to use for the day. After the safety briefing and opening stage, shooters will not be allowed to return for additional equipment.

Match Location / Date.
    The match is scheduled for June 22ndand 23rd 2019. Colville, WA will be the hosting city but specific locations for the match will be given to the attending shooters once they have registered and are confirmed. This is done to eliminate any on-lookers that may cause unnecessary distractions. Directions will be sent to each competitors email address once registrations have been received.
    Match Fee’s.

The Match fees will be $200.00 USD per shooter. Included in this price is a post-match barbeque and T-shirt.
    Match registration & Sign In.
    To register please go to the In Motion Target web site and find the match in our store. www.inmotiontargets.comSign in will be conducted prior to the match on Friday evening @ 6pm in the lobby of Bennys Hotel. No refunds will be given. Failure to sign in will result in a forfeiture of your entry fee.
    Match safety brief.

Safety brief will begin promptly at 0800 the day of the match. Pre-registration and safety brief attendance is required to participate in the match.
    Accommodations.

Camp sites available. Camp sites are dry i.e. no hook ups for septic, water or power. Pay per camp sight is available on our online store at www.inmotiontargets.com

Hotels / Motels.- The match will be held near Colville, WA. Hotel spaces are limited. Colville, is approximately 20 minutes from the match site.
    Caliber & Other Restrictions.

Time Limits.
    Each shooting station will have its own time limit. Once the RSO has given the command to begin, your time has started for that station. Each shooting station will have their own set of rules and regulations in addition to times. Pay close attention to the RSO’s for specific directions.
    In the event that the RSO has any distractions or reason to call a cease fire, time will be paused to ensure that the team at that station is allotted the proper time for firing.

Squad Movement.
    All shooters / teams will be organized into squads / teams prior to the match beginning. The RSO will instruct the teams where their next shooting station is and when they are cleared to move to that station. This will be done in order to keep track of all teams to ensure the safety of all involved in the match. Team shooters are required to move to the next stage once a stage has been completed. We ask for this as a courtesy to everyone in order to be efficient with time management conducting the match. This will also help eliminate the possibilities of backlogged stages. Move in order of stages! Do not “play through” to benefit your own interests. If you are caught doing so you will be disqualified from the stage you have shot out of order.

Scoring.
    Shooters must attempt to hit each target with a minimum of 2 rounds. 4 rounds per target total will be allowed to accomplish this mission.
    3 points will be given for 1stround and the follow on hit.
    2 points will be given for 2ndround hits.
    1 point will be given for 3rdround hits
    1 point will be given for 4thround hits
    Scoring in the event of a tie.
    A shoot-off will ensue at the discretion of the match director

Edit**
    In motion targets link clears up my question.
    Looking forward to it
    Was my favorite match last year

Caliber restrictions? And this is still on right?

On the inrange website:
    "Caliber & Other Restrictions.
    This match will be limited to Short Action Calibers"

Pretty sure it isn't canceled.

FYI,

I spoke to Clint and Carl, we are a GO!

They held the Kettle Falls match and things were good to go.

The divisions, rules, and restrictions are part of the RTC so their applicable division are in play.

The format will follow the previous years, Teams or Individuals for score, same COF just adjusting times based on whether you are a team member or singles.

So if you want to attend a match, the 2020 Sniper's Hide Cup is still a GO

Where's everybody staying and when is everyone arriving? I fly into Spokane Friday morning, but haven't booked rooms or a rental car yet.

@lowlight I'm assuming there are still open spots if a guy can "add to cart" on inmotiontargets.com....can anyone verify this? I'm surprised if there are indeed spots and may try to go. Thanks

Last edited:
    Match has spots, as far as I understand the Canadian shooters can’t come down, so that opens up a host of space.

but yes, if you want to get out of confinement show up, even last minute

I get back from AK Saturday and will head there right after.

Reactions: Carrowkeel Ranger
    If anybody wants to split lodging to save some $$, PM me. Got my eye on a couple different places.

Last edited:
    I talked to Andy (the owner of Benny’s) on Monday, he’s still got plenty of rooms. Unfortunately the bar/restaurant next door closed down and will not be reopening. Most of the other restaurants are open again.

Reactions: Mk32784
    I just booked an airbnb in Colville for Fri-Mon. 2 bedroom, kitchen, bath. If anyone wants to split it with me, send me a PM. It would be $150 total for all 3 nights.

Last edited:
    Reactions: rockmyglock
    @lowlight I know you're a busy man but just wanted to see if there's any avaliable for zero time on Friday or Saturday AM? *Got the Email sat morning.

Last edited:
    I just booked an airbnb in Colville for Fri-Mon. 2 bedroom, kitchen, bath. If anyone wants to split it with me, send me a PM. It would be $150 total for all 3 nights.

No longer available. Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing you all in a few days.