• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 Thoughts, Need Some insight

LOL ...exactly none.
I went to their media release event for it last fall. It was fine, but for the money there are A LOT of better options. A certain APO rifle comes to mind.

I will give credit to their main design engineer, Daniel. He has been using it exclusively all year in PRS matches. At the very least it has proven reliable for him.

Reactions: Mike4837
I have been to a couple of their events, they did the same thing

I even ran around SHOT one year because they said they were gonna do ads, sponsor, etc,

Never happened

They are almost as bad as Beretta when it comes to marketing, following through, etc. for get promising you the world they can't follow through on the most basic of pledges

First, didn't realize I was responding to the public thread. LOL thought it was a private message. Second, I didn't mean to sideline the thread by being silly. Sorry about that. HA.

I thought you meant the bolt action with the Ultimatum Action

Does add a monolithic rail to a JP make it really that new ?

Seems like a minor upgrade to me, but I can talk to Adam to see if there more too it

I thought you meant the bolt action with the Ultimatum Action

Does add a monolithic rail to a JP make it really that new ?

Seems like a minor upgrade to me, but I can talk to Adam to see if there more too it
?‍♂️ Stream of conciseness. Just brainstorming.

Steiner 2-20 M7Xi

Burris releasing a budget line of tactical scope

Ckye-Pod and MDT releasing a heavy duty version (20% ish larger/beefier)

Ivory Holsters releasing a new single tension adjustable AICS style magazine kydex holster that fits them all.

GL
DT

Reactions: beretta_man11
Wasn’t Spuhr coming out with a rifle? I also seen Paul Phillips post about monolithic bullet for a .22. Maybe something a year or two down the road.

Trigger tech is supposed to be announcomg a trigger for tikkas according to guys at the expo this year.

how about the Rock River Bolt action rifle

in the context of expanding choices of competition rifles for less than $2k

LRI has their new thermal/NV tip off style mount. Doesn't require complete removal of mount to get the BA out of the stock.

Word on the street is KAC should be dropping their new 6.5 Creedmore SR25 uppers after SHOT. 16"s to go with the 22"s.

Sam's AI chassis. I know there are a few prototype users and it's not in production yet, but that can be added to your 'added on accessories' list.

Yup. I'm one of the testers. It's pretty super.

20191211_214524.jpg

Damn that is sexy.

Thanks. @samb300 did an amazing job on this chassis. You get all the benefits of the AI action and platform all while not being held back in any positional stage situation. It feels as good or better than any ACC, MPA, KRG, etc.. Now, i just need someone to come out with a replacement butt stock thats cheaper than the AX butt stock. I did a short video review on IG. The link is posted in the Accuracy Obsession thread.

Reactions: RS14 and nrspence
I'd like to see more on Spuhr's enclosed receiver AR10
I don't like the design of the Athena.
Spuhr's design of a monolithic AR10 looks far superior to me.