• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition 2021 F-Class and F-T/R locations and schedules

DerrtyMac

You can either put up, or shut-up!
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2019
High and Dry in my Mountain Life
I’m actually looking for matches near me but not coming up with much on my internet and Hide searches so thought I would just start one. Would prefer to share on the Hide since it covers every discipline I’m trying out and just has great information all around.

Please share the location, schedule, and range distances you know of.

I’m looking for something close to Southern Colorado…

thanks in advance Hide members!!

We shoot monthly 600 yard F-Class matches on electronic targets near Grand Junction on the 4th Saturday of each month. Next one is this week, the 24th. Let me know if you need more info.

Note from match director:
Just a reminder that our next match will be next Saturday. The start time will be 9:00 AM with registration closing at 8:15 AM. Please come early to help with set up. If the forecast shows a warm day, we will probably set up the canopies to make it more comfortable. The fee is $25 cash for adults and $15 for juniors. Please bring lots of ammo and a tablet, laptop or smart phone for both monitoring your target and for scoring. Hearing and eye protection are required when on the firing line.
If you do not feel well, please stay home. COVID is still a problem, although much less so when outdoors.

Reactions: DerrtyMac
We shoot monthly 600 yard F-Class matches on electronic targets near Grand Junction on the 4th Saturday of each month. Next one is this week, the 24th. Let me know if you need more info.

Note from match director:
Just a reminder that our next match will be next Saturday. The start time will be 9:00 AM with registration closing at 8:15 AM. Please come early to help with set up. If the forecast shows a warm day, we will probably set up the canopies to make it more comfortable. The fee is $25 cash for adults and $15 for juniors. Please bring lots of ammo and a tablet, laptop or smart phone for both monitoring your target and for scoring. Hearing and eye protection are required when on the firing line.
If you do not feel well, please stay home. COVID is still a problem, although much less so when outdoors.
what brand/make of electronic targets do you use?