• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2021 optic release?

gunn317

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2012
South Carolina
With shot show cancelled anyone heard of dates when new scopes will be released? Vortex is dropping some stuff today per their Facebook feed.

I havent heard of specifics, but I think we will see that the game plan for most optics manufacturers is a news release in lieu of Shot Show.

So hopefully we will hear what they have up their sleeves in the next couple weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: gunn317
I am still waiting on Vortex to release a shorter with less power AMG scope like a 4x20.

Reactions: Just Macca
I am still waiting on Vortex to release a shorter with less power AMG scope like a 4x20.
Honestly I feel like they don't want to compete against their own Razor LHT 3-15. If that didn't exist I'd still be expecting a 4-16 AMG any day now.

I was pretty disappointed to not see a gen 3 razor this morning. It’s been 6 years you would think it would be time to get the next generation out

Reactions: gunn317
Honestly I feel like they don't want to compete against their own Razor LHT 3-15. If that didn't exist I'd still be expecting a 4-16 AMG any day now.
FFP vs SFP
Murica vs Japan
Tree reticle vs BDC that changes at magnification

I know which one I'd choose.

Sig just released their 2021 catalog:

Total bloodbath in terms of their scope line. Tango6T line is down to four reticles, Tango6 is only the 5-30x DEV-L MOA/MRAD, and the Whiskey5 line is entirely gone. Even the Tango4 line has been severely pared back. Not sure if they're planning on releasing a new gen of scopes in the middle of the year or what, but what they've got listed now looks like a closeout, at least outside of the Tango6T and Sierra lines.

Hopefully we will hear what they have up their sleeves in the next couple weeks.. 😉

It's been a couple months, did I miss something?

I'm sure they are dealing with supply issues like many others but that should work itself out soon right?

ETA: Mostly interested in their high end LPVO that should be coming.