• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2022 Black Friday Sale Thread

I’ve bought from them before but never nfa stuff, can’t be scared your whole life.

Yeah thanks. I'd rather not have a hassle on my hands to save a few dollars when I can purchase from proven dealers like capitol armory and hansohn. I thought I recalled reading something about them on arfcom and, upon further research, it was positive experiences. Anyway, carry on.

Yeah thanks. I'd rather not have a hassle on my hands to save a few dollars when I can purchase from proven dealers like capitol armory and hansohn. I thought I recalled reading something about them on arfcom and, upon further research, it was positive experiences. Anyway, carry on.

They stock enough nfa items and had a local no name holster maker in their ffl network that I wasn’t concerned with it. If silencershop can form 3 transfer and ship a can just about anyone should be able to.

They stock enough nfa items and had a local no name holster maker in their ffl network that I wasn’t concerned with it. If silencershop can form 3 transfer and ship a can just about anyone should be able to.
Anybody who has a functioning e-commerce website should have staff literate enough to submit eForm 3. Worry about that kind of shit with your mom and pop shops.

Anyone know if American Rifle Company runs Black Friday deals on any of their actions?

Anyone know if American Rifle Company runs Black Friday deals on any of their actions?
They have in the past but didn’t last year because they were coming out with the CDG. Since they haven’t caught up on CDG orders I wouldn’t expect much to be on their BF sale. What action were you hoping would be discounted?

They have in the past but didn’t last year because they were coming out with the CDG. Since they haven’t caught up on CDG orders I wouldn’t expect much to be on their BF sale. What action were you hoping would be discounted?
Was just curious if they do. I’m looking to get the CDG.

Just buy it now, it'll never get cheaper than $899 & it's a hell of a deal at that price.

Last year they had Nucleus actions on sale for $799 IIRC, I bought one. Then they came out with the CDG, bought that also. No regrets!
I think that was the year before wasn’t it?

@dubbednate they are in introductory pricing and I don’t think you will ever get a cheaper price.

Hoping for some good deals from Liberty Optics this year!! Been saving up my pennies.
Hope you're in the know and just being sarcastic. If not..........