• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2022 Black Friday Sale Thread

Originally placed an order for the 4-16 SH4, canceled it and placed the order for the ep5 5-25. @FuhQ wont stop talking them up so I figured for a cheap scope for a coyote rifle, it'll be "Gud enuff" lol if the rings are that bad, I'll just get a Hawkins mount and call it good.
you will like ep5 most likely, as, at that price there is nothing not to like.
it is heavy, though, for a hunting rig. but, a nice clear glass with good turrets.

Reactions: Krob95
Ivery had all my stiff for about a week. I also got my order confirmation order before I got the email about the sale being live.

I received my mags already but haven’t even received shipping notice on my chassis.

Reactions: CaseFinder
Thanks @MDT_Josh already have my ACC set up and ready to go pew pew. The comfort I've picked up over my Bravo with longer LOP, longer grip/reach and balance with weights is just amazing. Honestly couldn't be more pleased. Awesome deal on turkey day sale.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
you will like ep5 most likely, as, at that price there is nothing not to like.
it is heavy, though, for a hunting rig. but, a nice clear glass with good turrets.
Got my ep5 yesterday and took it to the range to sight it in on my new 223 build. It's a damn nice scope for the money. Illum is trash. But past that. I'm happy with it and will be putting it through its paces tomorrow at a match.

Reactions: Simonsza1
I got partial shipments, was told 1-2 weeks for my xrs, 8-10 weeks for grnd-pod based on when my order was placed

Well just now got a shipping notice from mdt, chassis has shipped.

My chassis has been sitting at the local ups station since 4 this morning, but won’t get it till Monday… I hate ups. Not sure why MDT uses an anti gun shipping company.

Reactions: Sig Marine
Or it’s ups ground so weekdays but sometimes you get lucky as I just saw them drop off a scope that wasn’t supposed to be there until Monday.

Is it really difficult to see I asked Simon a question and not you! Get off your high horse buttercup!
My sincere apologies, I missed that Simon is an MDT employee somewhere

You'll most likely get this response:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. We see that you have placed an order, and we are diligently working to have this packaged and ready to ship for you in a timely manner. Please allow for 1-2 weeks after Black Friday for your order to be shipped. Once the order has been packaged and is ready to ship, you will receive tracking information for your records. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Regards
Oliver Kladnik
Customer Support

I placed my order on 11/24, got a shipping notice on 12/04. It'll be delivered tomorrow. MDT only employs the elderly in the shipping department and ups uses horse drawn carriages.

Last edited:
You'll most likely get this response:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. We see that you have placed an order, and we are diligently working to have this packaged and ready to ship for you in a timely manner. Please allow for 1-2 weeks after Black Friday for your order to be shipped. Once the order has been packaged and is ready to ship, you will receive tracking information for your records. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Regards
Oliver Kladnik
Customer Support

I placed my order on 11/24, got a shipping notice on 12/04. It'll be delivered tomorrow. MDT only employs the elderly in the shipping department and ups uses horse drawn carriages.
Haha Thanks man for the info I’m not in a rush I know the company’s are super busy. I was just curious to see when he ordered his.

Im pretty pumped I decided to go ahead on the athlon price mkm was running, hopefully my helos 2-12 backorder hits soon.

Magic 8 ball bets it comes in before the manners lol

My chassis has been sitting at the local ups station since 4 this morning, but won’t get it till Monday… I hate ups. Not sure why MDT uses an anti gun shipping company.
Ups is best around here.

FedEx comes out of the big city. And has all those failed continent “people” as drivers

Reactions: Bubba_crx
It finally came! Looks like they sent a Gen 1, not a 2 like I ordered though... :(
@MDT_Josh Is this a Gen 1?

Attachments

• IMG_1431[1].JPG
    IMG_1431[1].JPG
    293.9 KB · Views: 90
It finally came! Looks like they sent a Gen 1, not a 2 like I ordered though... :(
@MDT_Josh Is this a Gen 1?
Yep that looks like a Gen 1 unfortunately. You'll have to contact our customer support team directly in one of the following 3 ways and they will be sure to get you sorted out!
Be sure to have your order number or invoice handy so that they can confirm that we shipped you the wrong thing and we should be able to just exchange it!

Still waiting for my overstock acc. Purchased black Friday afternoon.
I just went ahead and purchased one in the px.

my 3rd shipment went out yesterday, a GRND-POD ordered at about 8pm on 11/24, just waiting on a XRS chassis that I ordered earlier in the day

Geissele sold me a SSA-E (that I didn’t need lol) for $150. Great deal. Got my receipt the day they shipped it and they charged me $47 for shipping and handling.

It shipped yesterday and ordered last Thursday. They charged me for second day air.
Update. Geissele refunded me for the shipping cost.

MDT order showed up today. Supposed to be a factory second black acc but I’ll be dammed if I can’t find anything on it to make it a blem. Either I lucked out or I’m just not sure what they consider a factory second. Merry Christmas to me 😜

I ordered a GRND pod on Black Friday. Was supposed to be backordered 8-10 weeks. Got shipping notification a couple of days ago.

MDT order showed up today. Supposed to be a factory second black acc but I’ll be dammed if I can’t find anything on it to make it a blem. Either I lucked out or I’m just not sure what they consider a factory second. Merry Christmas to me 😜
That's been my experience with every "blem" I've ever bought from any gun related company. When they're in stock that's about all I order.

Ordered 11/25 when site first went live for Black Friday. Sat tight and left them alone knowing they are hustling. Got shipping notification just past midnight, early Friday morning, 12/16. UPS ground by Wed, 12/21, just in time for Xmas. Thanks MDT!

I ordered a GRND pod on Black Friday. Was supposed to be backordered 8-10 weeks. Got shipping notification a couple of days ago.
Same here, I was told the same of have it ship, the metal AICS mags I ordered that were 8-10 out shipped yesterday, I’m just waiting on a XRS

Mkm athlon backorder shipped out in 2 weeks. Pretty happy with that. This 2-12 seems like a great spr scope from initial impressions. Very happy with it for what I paid. Solid Black Friday this year

Origin has 25% off today and tomorrow. American made jiu jitsu gis and rashguards, as well as American made jeans, boots, and other clothing.

Thanks for posting this, ordered heavy hoodie and just received it. My favorite by hoodie by far, if it’s stands the test of time will purchase more.

Reactions: Feesh
Thanks for posting this, ordered heavy hoodie and just received it. My favorite by hoodie by far, if it’s stands the test of time will purchase more.
Glad to hear it! I grabbed a pair of their boots and am very impressed.

Modern warriors has 20% off all in stock suppressors, I bought another Helios QD Ti and a flow 556k. Saved almost 500 bucks.

Modern warriors has 20% off all in stock suppressors, I bought another Helios QD Ti and a flow 556k. Saved almost 500 bucks.

Well I wasn’t looking to purchase a can tonight, but man… how often do sales on cans come around?

Well I wasn’t looking to purchase a can tonight, but man… how often do sales on cans come around?

I really wasn’t either till I got the email. I’ve been wanting a flow 556k and my Helios is awesome so I don’t mind getting a second. I’ve never seen 20% off personally.

I really wasn’t either till I got the email. I’ve been wanting a flow 556k and my Helios is awesome so I don’t mind getting a second. I’ve never seen 20% off personally.

Well I was hoping a CGS Hyperion would be available, but only in the K version. Also the new Aero LAHAR cans are available and 20% off which is hilarious because Aero is OOS

But I think the Surefire RC2 will be my choice. It’s cheaper than silencershop already, and the 20% off will more than cover my stamp at my FFL.

So I guess, thanks for spending my money? Lol

Well I was hoping a CGS Hyperion would be available, but only in the K version. Also the new Aero LAHAR cans are available and 20% off which is hilarious because Aero is OOS

But I think the Surefire RC2 will be my choice. It’s cheaper than silencershop already, and the 20% off will more than cover my stamp at my FFL.

So I guess, thanks for spending my money? Lol

Sure thing. If I didn’t have a 50% off tbac cert I’d pick up another magnus or 338 G2 as well.

Do you have experience with them and NFA transfers? Smooth transaction?