2022 Black Friday Sale Thread

ToddM

Philanthropist
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2008
PA
Cabelas has ammo cans for $10 again this year with free shipping. https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/cabelas-ammo-can

With inflation, low supply and high demand (at least until very recently) I'm seeing a lot of "Black Friday" prices that are basically what the normal price was last year. A lot of big box stores got crushed for sales in Q3, Target's sales in Q3 were down almost 50% from Q3 last year, I suspect Q4 is going to be even worse for most stores. Most of the "big" deals seem to be limited to memory cards/thumb drives, tv's, and small kitchen appliances. I've also seen a lot of rolling sales, where something might be super cheap for a day or two, then back to normal pricing. It seems like companies are trying harder to make you shop their websites etc. daily to catch deals.

RFutch

Yoohoo. I'll make you famous.
Minuteman
  • Sep 28, 2010
    Georgia
    1669133829041.png

Ichi

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Oct 1, 2022
    Texas
    LOK Grips 20% off sale, 11/25 - 11/28. Get on the mail list or check the home page for the code.

1669139142564.png

Ubaderb

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Oct 15, 2020
    Any other Magnetospeed deals besides on their website?

TheChris

Private
    Minuteman
    Apr 19, 2019
    Bellevue, WA
    Because nobody makes offset mounts, or any milled slides for them. I have a RMRcc sitting in my safe I wanted to use as an 45⁰ offset of one of my AR's Because I'm stoopid and didn't realize the footprint is different than regular RMR. I thought the only difference was the window size, not the size of the whole thing. I like Trijicon optics, but they fucked up making different footprints of RMR and the RMRcc.
    FWIW, Arisaka Defense makes a plate for the cc for their offset mount. #22

And the have 10% off the entire site right now.

Reactions: clcustom1911

Precision Shooters

Supporter
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Just posted in the exchange also:

We are happy to announce our Black Friday sale! Starting tomorrow (11/23) we will be offering the following specials:

TriggerTech- 20% off with coupon code TRIGGERTECH

BixNAndy Triggers- 20% off with coupon code BIXNANDY

Bergara B14R and Tikka T1X replacement bolt handles and knobs by Precision Shooters- 20% off with coupon code PSKNOBS

Sitewide 10% off using coupon code- BLACKFRIDAY

As always we offer free shipping on all orders over $100. We are well stocked in Atlas bipods, Harris bipods, MagnetoSpeed V3s, Fix It Sticks, AREA419 products and more. Orders will ship within 1 business day.

Happy Thanksgiving and thank you all for your support!

S197

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Nov 22, 2019

reubenski

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Jun 8, 2008
    To
    Milspecretail

add to cart for pricing

BLACK FRIDAY 2022

- SAVE 15% OFF NEARLY EVERYTHING

- SAVE 20% OFF SELECT PRODUCTS

- SAVE 25% OFF SELECT PRODUCTS

SPECIAL PROMOS

• Spend $250, get a FREE Emissary R2-0. Built as an add-on for Geissele mounts, but doubles as a handy multi-tool.
    • Spend $500+, get a FREE Emissary R2-0 + Unity Tactical SPARK Marker Light.
    • Take an EXTRA 10% off on all GARAGE items (used and open-box items).
    • Extended Return Window - 60 Days
    Jesus. That website is overwhelming, lol

Reactions: BurtG

ToddM

Philanthropist
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jul 1, 2008
    PA
    Facebook? Lame
    Yeah it's amazing how many companies are giving special deals on Facebook and especially instagram now that are not anywhere else or are released first there. That or it's the only place they've advertised what their black friday deals are. Example Facebook is the only place you'll find out that all Wilson Combat is doing for black friday is evidently 25% off apparel.

My big Black Friday annoyance is sites where you click on their Black Friday sale and it's 5000 items. No one is paging through all that to find a deal, just a waste of business resources. If you're going to do that, just offer 10% etc. off everything because you've lost all the impulse customers that might have been "Ya know I don't need another barrel but for 30% off I do!"

Primary Arms is a good example, 135 pages of "Thanksgiving Sale" items....no thanks. If you're putting 3000+ items on sale, I assume none of the discounts are good enough to matter and the 2 hours I'd spend scrolling through them is worth more than the discount.

Last edited:

rijndael

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
  • Jan 20, 2004
    Yeah it's amazing how many companies are giving special deals on Facebook and especially instagram now that are not anywhere else

They're cultivating a marketing base that could be up-ended at any moment, as soon as these platforms decide they no longer want gun stuff on there.

Reactions: Oldloser and BurtG

Stinger78

Private
    Minuteman
    Mar 2, 2012
    I was hoping to save a little on an Atlas Bipod but haven't seen it yet

davsco

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jan 1, 2014
    NoVa
    My big Black Friday annoyance is sites where you click on their Black Friday sale and it's 5000 items. No one is paging through all that to find a deal
    totally agree! brownells has a handful of various discounts that apply to most everything, either a flat % or $40 off 250 etc.

Reactions: BurtG

BuildingConceptsllc

Don't Start None, won't be none.
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Nov 13, 2020
    Alabama
    Yeah it's amazing how many companies are giving special deals on Facebook and especially instagram now that are not anywhere else or are released first there. That or it's the only place they've advertised what their black friday deals are. Example Facebook is the only place you'll find out that all Wilson Combat is doing for black friday is evidently 25% off apparel.

My big Black Friday annoyance is sites where you click on their Black Friday sale and it's 5000 items. No one is paging through all that to find a deal, just a waste of business resources. If you're going to do that, just offer 10% etc. off everything because you've lost all the impulse customers that might have been "Ya know I don't need another barrel but for 30% off I do!"

Primary Arms is a good example, 135 pages of "Thanksgiving Sale" items....no thanks. If you're putting 3000+ items on sale, I assume none of the discounts are good enough to matter and the 2 hours I'd spend scrolling through them is worth more than the discount.
    Could you guys that are on face book continue to let the rest of us know about them? I wish CLE was doing BF Sale. I need a carbine length gad, quality barrel

Bevo

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Dec 15, 2018
    TEXAS
    Anyone know what KRG and MDT have planned?

davsco

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jan 1, 2014
    NoVa
    Could you guys that are on face book continue to let the rest of us know about them? I wish CLE was doing BF Sale. I need a carbine length gad, quality barrel
    i don't "do" facebook, but it's easy enough to go to various facebook pages and see what they're offering.

Reactions: ToddM

ToddM

Philanthropist
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jul 1, 2008
    PA
    ar15parts.com has 25% off everything but optics with code "25OFF"

wizardpc

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
  • Jul 12, 2019
    brownell's is showing some. they have some % and $ off offerings now
    Weird. Literally 30 minutes ago they showed out of stock, but I just pulled it back up and they say they have some now.

I got my labradar for an embarrassingly low price from Brownells a few years back using their black friday sitewide discount.