• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2022 Black Friday Sale Thread

LOK Grips 20% off sale, 11/25 - 11/28. Get on the mail list or check the home page for the code.

1669139142564.png

Any other Magnetospeed deals besides on their website?

I'm not on social media, so curious if Rearden MFG has announced any plans for a BF sale?

Need to pick up a PRS brake or two.
1669154850437.png

Because nobody makes offset mounts, or any milled slides for them. I have a RMRcc sitting in my safe I wanted to use as an 45⁰ offset of one of my AR's Because I'm stoopid and didn't realize the footprint is different than regular RMR. I thought the only difference was the window size, not the size of the whole thing. I like Trijicon optics, but they fucked up making different footprints of RMR and the RMRcc.
FWIW, Arisaka Defense makes a plate for the cc for their offset mount. #22

And the have 10% off the entire site right now.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Just posted in the exchange also:

We are happy to announce our Black Friday sale! Starting tomorrow (11/23) we will be offering the following specials:

TriggerTech- 20% off with coupon code TRIGGERTECH

BixNAndy Triggers- 20% off with coupon code BIXNANDY

Bergara B14R and Tikka T1X replacement bolt handles and knobs by Precision Shooters- 20% off with coupon code PSKNOBS

Sitewide 10% off using coupon code- BLACKFRIDAY

As always we offer free shipping on all orders over $100. We are well stocked in Atlas bipods, Harris bipods, MagnetoSpeed V3s, Fix It Sticks, AREA419 products and more. Orders will ship within 1 business day.

Happy Thanksgiving and thank you all for your support!

Facebook? Lame
Yeah it's amazing how many companies are giving special deals on Facebook and especially instagram now that are not anywhere else or are released first there. That or it's the only place they've advertised what their black friday deals are. Example Facebook is the only place you'll find out that all Wilson Combat is doing for black friday is evidently 25% off apparel.

My big Black Friday annoyance is sites where you click on their Black Friday sale and it's 5000 items. No one is paging through all that to find a deal, just a waste of business resources. If you're going to do that, just offer 10% etc. off everything because you've lost all the impulse customers that might have been "Ya know I don't need another barrel but for 30% off I do!"

Primary Arms is a good example, 135 pages of "Thanksgiving Sale" items....no thanks. If you're putting 3000+ items on sale, I assume none of the discounts are good enough to matter and the 2 hours I'd spend scrolling through them is worth more than the discount.

Last edited:
Yeah it's amazing how many companies are giving special deals on Facebook and especially instagram now that are not anywhere else

They're cultivating a marketing base that could be up-ended at any moment, as soon as these platforms decide they no longer want gun stuff on there.

Reactions: Oldloser and BurtG
I was hoping to save a little on an Atlas Bipod but haven't seen it yet

My big Black Friday annoyance is sites where you click on their Black Friday sale and it's 5000 items. No one is paging through all that to find a deal
totally agree! brownells has a handful of various discounts that apply to most everything, either a flat % or $40 off 250 etc.

Reactions: BurtG
Yeah it's amazing how many companies are giving special deals on Facebook and especially instagram now that are not anywhere else or are released first there. That or it's the only place they've advertised what their black friday deals are. Example Facebook is the only place you'll find out that all Wilson Combat is doing for black friday is evidently 25% off apparel.

My big Black Friday annoyance is sites where you click on their Black Friday sale and it's 5000 items. No one is paging through all that to find a deal, just a waste of business resources. If you're going to do that, just offer 10% etc. off everything because you've lost all the impulse customers that might have been "Ya know I don't need another barrel but for 30% off I do!"

Primary Arms is a good example, 135 pages of "Thanksgiving Sale" items....no thanks. If you're putting 3000+ items on sale, I assume none of the discounts are good enough to matter and the 2 hours I'd spend scrolling through them is worth more than the discount.
Could you guys that are on face book continue to let the rest of us know about them? I wish CLE was doing BF Sale. I need a carbine length gad, quality barrel

Could you guys that are on face book continue to let the rest of us know about them? I wish CLE was doing BF Sale. I need a carbine length gad, quality barrel
i don't "do" facebook, but it's easy enough to go to various facebook pages and see what they're offering.

Reactions: ToddM
ar15parts.com has 25% off everything but optics with code "25OFF"

brownell's is showing some. they have some % and $ off offerings now
Weird. Literally 30 minutes ago they showed out of stock, but I just pulled it back up and they say they have some now.

I got my labradar for an embarrassingly low price from Brownells a few years back using their black friday sitewide discount.

Evolvedballistics posted up was gona have some proof rifles on sale for black friday as well as other stuff that was starting Friday

Excellent manufacturer that uses the Q Plan B mounting system for suppressors.

All the upsides of the Q design without the BS of dealing with Q. And the Rearden stuff is better quality.
These are great, Liberty Precision Machine also makes awesome Q style muzzle devices for suppressors. I run them on all my guns.

Reactions: kthomas

Primary Arms business model is to always have SOMETHING on sale. Typically, several pages of sales. Instead of scrolling through, looking for something to buy; try a focused search on what you need- it is likely on "sale..."

Primary Arms business model is to always have SOMETHING on sale. Typically, several pages of sales. Instead of scrolling through, looking for something to buy; try a focused search on what you need- it is likely on "sale..."

You mean you can search for things on a website!?!?!? 😮

Reactions: Ubaderb
Promo codes don’t apply to Labrador products on brownells.