2022 Black Friday Sale Thread

hacabrera071

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2019
McAllen, TX
Anyone seen radian raptor sd charging handles on sale? Perhaps geiselle airbornes? I need CH, hence looking for deals.

KYAggie

Private
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2014
Kentucky
Looking for a deal on a Vortex Summit II Carbon fiber tripod, or something similar. Not ready to step out into the RRS stuff yet.

Jimichanga

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2012
Orygun
Oddly enough I’m kinda trending out and trying to get into oral surgery residency. I hated the majority of dental school and the work. Other than extracting teeth. I still need to practice some restraint with financials tho
One of my buddies paid off his dental school student loans working for fedgov doing dentistry for low income in under served area. He came out of that experience hell bent on pediatric dentistry. He explained, kids don't have meth mouth, smoke or smelly beards and always have some form of insurance. He did very well for himself... very well. I should have been a dentist.

But I digress, on topic

Leofoto tripods and accessories free shipping 20% off: BF2022

BCX

5 Star PumpMaster
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
  • Mar 18, 2018
    Red Hawk Rifles has a good sale. Bartlein barrels in stock on sale. Grabbed a Bart CF 7mm.

Reactions: XTREM HTR16

wizardpc

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
  • Jul 12, 2019
    Phil and Caylen are having a 50% off sale on their online classes

triumph001

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Nov 22, 2018
    Colorado
    I was hoping to save a little on an Atlas Bipod but haven't seen it yet
    Dont forget about their blem page. Always quite a few bipods there this time of year.

ToddM

Philanthropist
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jul 1, 2008
    PA
    I've had several retail business'. I've generally followed the Kohl's business model. I opened a new store once in a "lower" income area and decided to offer the lowest prices in our industry/area. My other store that was more expensive but offered discounts did better and what I found was that people, generally, don't price shop, they look for sales or ask for deals.
    It's interesting what people pay attention to in various scenarios. For example in grocery stores people will notice quickly if prices they are used to pay for something change, but they won't notice if the amount changes. For example the box stays the same but there's 2oz less in it, or instead of 5 chicken breasts in a package it's now only 4, or juice goes from 64oz to 60oz. For things they buy less often and don't have a "price memory" for all you have to do is convince them they are getting a good deal.

The same is true for cashback and bonus sites, and I fully admit I can get snagged by these, heck Black Friday is just an extension of that really, in that you are motivating people to buy things on some level that they don't really need, or need to upgrade, or would have bought on their own, but for a good enough price they will. You get some really good deals, but still spend more $ than you normally would on stuff you really don't need, it's genius marketing really. Of course if you are disciplined you can work the system to your advantage, just like credit cards with 0% APR deals, as long as you use them smartly you can work the system. I had a buddy that paid off a ton of student loans using them, saved lots in interest and since he paid them off on time there was no downside. If you use the black friday deals to stock up on stuff you use anyway, it's a good thing.

Fuel is another great one, people freak out about gas prices going up $0.10, but for most they really don't matter. Let's say you drive 10k miles a year and your truck gets 15mpg. That's only ~650gal of fuel a year, if gas goes up $1 per gallon, it only increased your expenses $50 a month, less than many people spend on starbucks a month, and these days not enough to cover even a single average dinner out for two.

Also to keep the thread on track Protektor bags are going to have a black friday sale starting today at 6pm, didn't say which time zone or what the sales would be. I assume EST since they are in PA.

357Max

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Sep 11, 2019
    Marylandistan
    30% off Brakes on Friday.

tsu45

Private
    Minuteman
    May 15, 2011
    Hoping LRI or SAC put barrel vases on sale. Need to upgrade my universal one size clamp unit to one with specific collets.

Last edited:
    Reactions: KYAggie

357Max

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Sep 11, 2019
    Marylandistan
    Get ready!

3C215688-B16A-47F6-B995-C3276F1A3888.jpeg

• Haha
    Reactions: Edgecrusher

louu

The only NON methhead in NJ
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Aug 4, 2020
    Where's the best place to get berry's 115's?

Reactions: leeb10

MOUNTIC

Mountic Outdoors: Big Game Hunter
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Apr 29, 2017
    Colorado
    MounticOutdoors.com
    For In stock, LRH Manners stocks are discounted $175 ea. Automatic discount applied in cart.

MOUNTIC

Mountic Outdoors: Big Game Hunter
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Apr 29, 2017
    Colorado
    MounticOutdoors.com
    Sale Limited to just two total optics. Applies to in stock only. First come first serve. Enjoy.

MDT_OFFICIAL

Official Account of Modular Driven Technologies
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Mar 20, 2019
    mdttac.com
    How much does mdt usually take off the cyke pods?

It depends what and why but factory seconds can get up to 40% off.

24th @ 5:00 crashes, restarts at 5:15 crashes again etc etc.

Hey now, it starts at 3:00 PM PST, so about an hour and a half from now, but cut us some slack, no outages last year!

I’m not seeing anything on the MDT website for deals? Thought it was starting now

3:00 PM PST is when it starts, so just over an hour from now.

-Anthony

Simonsza1

Private
    Minuteman
    Feb 27, 2014
    Must be rough to be a company “mdt” to be so awesome that your website crashes over us the shooters being excited about a Black Friday discount! Good for them!

BurtG

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    It depends what and why but factory seconds can get up to 40% off.

Hey now, it starts at 3:00 PM PST, so about an hour and a half from now, but cut us some slack, no outages last year!

3:00 PM PST is when it starts, so just over an hour from now.

-Anthony
    Hnt26?

Ahogue

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Oct 28, 2019
    Port byron ,il
    So far the black friday shopping has been all gun related for rebuilding a few rifles

I snaged a christensen mpr chassis for my rimx but several things I was gona need to change to get the rimx action in it so that's being sent back and gona try an piece together an mdt ess

Reactions: Jack's Dad