• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2022 Black Friday Sale Thread

Who “normally” has the best optics sales on Black Friday?

Bullet central has prefit barrels on sale. 200 bucks off.

And bix n Andy Dakota triggers for a killer price.

Mk sale kinda gives me a second chance at what liberty had but strike eagle ffp 1-8 and viper 1-6 same price

Like the cleaner reticle of the 1-6 but with no open turrets the 1-8 reticle becomes a little more handy

Kestrel has a bunch of deals. Buy some rangefinders or binos etc and get a free 5700elite.

Trigger tech just released ar single stage triggers and is doing a 20% off black friday pre-sale on the website no code needed

But is just for the new single stage currently

Area 419 posted theirs yet?
1668790636846.png

Need to get some titanium adapters for my hybrid and omega as well as a ranger wrap for my G3

Pretty sure it's a 5700 not an elite.
Partly true.

Certain deals contain the elite. And others do not. But you can also upgrade.

Attachments

• 92860934-9724-45F9-B210-1B2678820ED5.jpeg
    92860934-9724-45F9-B210-1B2678820ED5.jpeg
    421.7 KB · Views: 118
  • 9CDAF026-4A3B-4086-9A7E-712E6C286DB6.jpeg
    9CDAF026-4A3B-4086-9A7E-712E6C286DB6.jpeg
    435.4 KB · Views: 114
I've never seen RRS on "sale" ever, from anyone. Best I can find is free shipping. So...

Anyone know of proof carbon prefits going on sale?
I will be helping the MDT site melt down trying to get a triple pull. I also need a HNT26 chassis but I doubt that will be on sale.

I bought an impact prefit from him on his last sale. Got cash ready for the carbon if he’s having another one for BF

The rmr cc rebate is kinda funny it ended months ago and then they brought it back and now they are allowing up to 3.......just shows they really arnt moving them at all
Because nobody makes offset mounts, or any milled slides for them. I have a RMRcc sitting in my safe I wanted to use as an 45⁰ offset of one of my AR's Because I'm stoopid and didn't realize the footprint is different than regular RMR. I thought the only difference was the window size, not the size of the whole thing. I like Trijicon optics, but they fucked up making different footprints of RMR and the RMRcc.

If any place is having a sale that carries the KRG Bravo please post up. I'm also actively looking. Want one for a cz 457 - it's not a need, so I'm looking for a deal.
thank you

Reactions: BurtG