• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2022 Black Friday Sale Thread

Phew...got a couple mags ordered. Did not order a chassis. Thanks MDT and good luck!

MDT_Timeline_BlackFriday22_SQUARE-Live (1).jpg

XRS30.00%
GRND-PODS30.00%
ONE-PIECE SCOPE MOUNTS25.00%
Metal Magazines40.00%
Polymer Magazines40.00%
Pistol Grip Elite40.00%
Pistol Grip Premier40.00%
Vertical Grip Premier40.00%
Vertical Grip Elite40.00%
Bolt Knobs40.00%
Spare Round Holders30.00%
Chamber Flags40.00%
Mag Extenders40.00%
Mag Loaders40.00%
Factory Seconds40.00%
Overstock25.00%

Just went on and picked up some mags. Everything worked fine. Maybe they got things fixed, or people quit trying.

Reactions: Simonsza1
Well server is fixed. Do you think they will add more or am I SOL? I had it in the cart right away:(

Trying to pickup a bipod for my daughter who wants to start shooting with me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Finally got back in to buy the factory seconds PRS Ckyepod I had in my cart and put in all the info and press place order and says can't complete as inventory is too low on item. Screwed again.

Looks like it might be stabilizing, too late though got a couple items in my cart that inventory is now gone on. Oh well it's always an adventure

Finally got back in to buy the factory seconds PRS Ckyepod I had in my cart and put in all the info and press place order and says can't complete as inventory is too low on item. Screwed again.
Yep same here, I feel your pain, but my wallet is happy :). It's interesting that the cart at least appears capable of protecting your items for a time limit (looks like 40min) but it clearly didn't engage.

Reactions: Rob01
Same here even though it said it was holding in your cart couldn’t even give them the money before it was gone

Reactions: 64E and Rob01
Same here even though it said it was holding in your cart couldn’t even give them the money before it was gone

Yup. Figured it was in my cart but guess not. Oh well. More money to spend somewhere else.

Reactions: DAMNKID
Same issues as others here—added XTN folding stock in FDE and tried to check out by 3:01 PST. Couldn’t get into checkout repeatedly and then when I did it stated there was nothing. Such a highly anticipated sale, yet so frustrating.

after some messing around I was able to get an XRS stock and a factory second ckye pod HD with Picatinny mount. I have an adapter so I will live.

It took a lot of refreshing and few steps backwards to go forwards but I got a LH XRS Chassis. for a Tikka build. For once LH might have been an advantage.

I guess I really didn't want that blem ACC chassis :)

Last edited:
Tried to get a seconds Ckye pod too. Was in initially then kicked out. When allowed back in all gone. Chit show deluxe.

Well, I’m in, then I lost it all….really wanted to see what the hype was about for a $500 bipod….guess I’ll continue with Accu-tacs. Ah well. Good luck to those who are still trying.

Auto scaling isn’t instant. Don’t open your mouth on this unless you work in Cloud as a field.

Missed the Ckye-Pod blem 😤
The lesson for next year with AWS is look at the max resources the system autoscaled up, triple it or better, and engage it in advance of the sale. Autoscaling can't react to immediate demand, if they were relying on autoscaling to react to a timed sale, that was never going to work. If the system works, you only need max capacity for a few minutes until everything is sold out.

Heh and it looks like it's crashing again

man this sucks had a factory second hnt26 and triple pull and both sold before I could check out so much for the 40 mins in your cart and the site crashed again . But I did get the hnt 26 and triple pull at regular sale price man that sucks 900 bucks more than the factory second

Reactions: Sokam101
The mags that were pulled out from under me, in the cart, were now available to be added. I just checked out and got it. I suspect that message was erroneous.

I did the exact same thing with a factory second HNT 26. Glad I didn’t try to add anything else to the initial order.
Went back and grabbed 2 pairs of factory second M-lok external weights which I likely won't need but at that price who cares, Also grabbed the 5 pack internal on a decent discount which I will need. Very pleased I didn't do the order all at once I may have been out in the cold.

Reactions: Schütze
Was on the minute the sale started and got a Triple Pull added to my cart. I’ve been waiting for this sale for a month now. Tried to checkout and the site crashed. Really really pisses me off. I’ve tried now for 45 minutes to add it back and it won’t let me.

Do better MDT!! Now some fugger that wasn’t on the site the minute it dropped is sporting MY triple pull 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Gentleman4561
So the site crashed for me whenever I went straight to the sale. But if use the drop down tab and go to exactly what your looking for I was able to add it to cart and checkout no issues.

• Haha
Had a triple pull in my cart at 4:59 and went to checkout….crashed. Now it’s in my cart and being held unless someone doesn’t place an order.

F this- I’m not dealing with this Black Friday mdt bull anymore.

We are on our own server with AWS auto scaling features which are the world wide benchmark now, if you wipe us out, man what the crap. Jeff Bezo owes you a nickel.

-Anthony
Sounds like Jeff Bezos is about to go broke… 1 nickel at a time… 😂 Although I couldn’t get the hunt26 like I wanted, thanks @MDT_OFFICIAL @MDT_Josh for offering up such great deals that no matter what they try, their system crashes

So the site crashed for me whenever I went straight to the sale. But if use the drop down tab and go to exactly what your looking for I was able to add it to cart and checkout no issues.
You just got lucky.

Sounds like Jeff Bezos is about to go broke… 1 nickel at a time… 😂 Although I couldn’t get the hunt26 like I wanted, thanks @MDT_OFFICIAL @MDT_Josh for offering up such great deals that no matter what they try, their system crashes
Trust me if you knew how many billions in tax dollars the government alone was spending on AWS each year, you'd buy more Amazon stock :)

I guess I lucked out. At 3:01PST I had an email with my order confirmation for an XRS and 2 mags. I had created my account and loaded items in my cart earlier. Was going to buy a B&C for my Savage 16 but the 30% off was enough to make me change plans.

All I wanted was a PRS ckye pod for less than $400. Don’t care if it’s blemmed or a “second”. Stuck in ”add to cart” until they were gone. Such high hopes. Such let down. @MDT_OFFICIAL is either an evil genius or just a hapless genius. Alternatively makes or ruins my Thanksgiving every year.

Tried for an HNT26 second as well. Was there then crash. Tried again crashed. UGH Had problems last year as well.

Well, I’m in, then I lost it all….really wanted to see what the hype was about for a $500 bipod….guess I’ll continue with Accu-tacs. Ah well. Good luck to those who are still trying.

I wanted to try a cyke bipod too but I decided it wasn't worth the hassle after the site crashed

All I wanted was a PRS ckye pod for less than $400. Don’t care if it’s blemmed or a “second”. Stuck in ”add to cart” until they were gone. Such high hopes. Such let down. @MDT_OFFICIAL is either an evil genius or just a hapless genius. Alternatively makes or ruins my Thanksgiving every year.
2:59 PST had one in my cart and go to check out and crash, get back on and can't get to cart, then crash over and over and finally get in to cart and check out and none in stock. Total screw job. Oh well.

• Angry
Reactions: OREGUN