• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2022 Black Friday Sale Thread

That's not true at all. There are tons of places that will sell things out of your cart. I'd think damn near all ecommerce is that way. No one is going to let you just sit shit in your cart for however long you feel like wothout selling it. This is just magnified because shit sells out quick.
You are full of shit too....go order fucking tickets on ticketmaster...they get added to cart and you have x minutes to check out or you lose the item. There are tons of sites that use this. It's not in your cart forever dumbass.

You are full of shit too....go order fucking tickets on ticketmaster...they get added to cart and you have x minutes to check out or you lose the item. There are tons of sites that use this. It's not in your cart forever dumbass.

Sounds like you should take a stand and not give MDT any more of your hard earned money. That'll show em.

Anyone seen any sales from OTM?
730D63F5-FC4C-4381-BAB1-9CE8CB4BF4AD.jpeg

Sale Limited to just two total optics. Applies to in stock only. First come first serve. Enjoy.

Just one left on today's sale for you fellas!

Might be a long shot but does anybody have a coupon code for sportsman warehouse?
If it’s something not on a crazy existing deal that you will loose out in a day or two log into your account put it into cart and don’t submit the order. They will send a coupon in a couple days.

God customers are the fucking worst
Yeah, we really suck, buying products, becoming fans and sending more customers their way via word of mouth.

I’m not saying both sellers and buyers don’t have plenty of reason to complain and aren’t responsible for causing issues in their own right, just don’t claim you’ll do one thing and do another.

Oh well, fuck me, right? 😂

All I wanted was a PRS ckye pod for less than $400. Don’t care if it’s blemmed or a “second”. Stuck in ”add to cart” until they were gone. Such high hopes. Such let down. @MDT_OFFICIAL is either an evil genius or just a hapless genius. Alternatively makes or ruins my Thanksgiving every year.
Or the fact that the site crashes and you have no idea when it's back up and products are gone!
2:59 PST had one in my cart and go to check out and crash, get back on and can't get to cart, then crash over and over and finally get in to cart and check out and none in stock. Total screw job. Oh well.
same had some items in my cart and the site crashed, back up and everything but 1 item was gone! The MDT IT guy should be fired the site crashes every year and that is on them!

Super happy that my bank decided that:
1 - Me making purchases at 5am is out of character, even if I pass the extra card verification steps where they text me a code
2 - Since it's out of character, we should just start declining them
3 - Whoa that's a lot of declines, Let's cancel the card entirely
4 - The automated fraud hotline shouldn't work if we cancel the card, so I can't approve the purchases without talking to a human being
5 - Customer Service shouldn't open until 8am on Black Friday

This wasn't even gun stuff. I had to buy a new computer and NewEgg sent an individual transaction for each part.

I want my...
I want my MDT
I want my...
I want my MDT
I want my...
I want my MDT
I want my...
I want my MDT

Now look at them yo-yos, that's the way you do it
They play Black Firday on the MDT
That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Chassis for nothin' and Bitching for free
Now that ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Lemme tell ya, them guys ain't dumb
Maybe get a blister on your little finger
Maybe get a blister on your thumb
[Chorus]-+
We got to install microwave ovens
Custom kitchen deliveries
We got to move these refrigerators
We got to move these color TVs

Yeah, we really suck, buying products, becoming fans and sending more customers their way via word of mouth.

I’m not saying both sellers and buyers don’t have plenty of reason to complain and aren’t responsible for causing issues in their own right, just don’t claim you’ll do one thing and do another.

Oh well, fuck me, right? 😂
Right

My MDT order went through fine, I tried ordering from MPA and kept getting issues with finding a shipping method, bummed about the MPA order because that’s what I wanted to grab this year, emailed them to see what the deal is, my state isn’t on the restricted list

For anybody having trouble with the ARC sale... I couldn't get the sale price to show in cart using Firefox. Switched to Chrome and it worked fine.
I’m on my iPhone and it was fucking with me a hour ago when I woke up but I cleared my cart of everything I presselecte and logged out readded everything and it worked as expected for me.

Reactions: JBELL74
Best deal I can find is about $430 for a trijicon rmr. I kind of wish I had the cc plate to try the smaller one, but I guess the normal on will do haha