• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2023 Black Friday & Veterans Day Sale Thread

Anyone see a deal on a Surefire X300U?

Reactions: CABG
Accu-tac has a 30% sale going on today. Just scored an Arca WB-4 for $300 shipped.

Reactions: LR1845
Accu-tac has a 30% sale going on today. Just scored an Arca WB-4 for $300 shipped.

If you do not have one already you will like this Bipod...they are solid.

Well, they’re still offering the CDG for the “introductory sale price” of $899, but last year they had the Nucleus for $799. I was hoping to snag another BF Nucleus this year. ☹️
Gotcha, ya the cdg price is awesome. I unfortunately need rings.

Thanks for posting this again you just cost me $308 bucks for a WB-5 Arca LOL!! Could not resist at that price.

• Haha
Reactions: diggler1833
Also added some Leupold to our sale :)

Someone find me a deal on AW mags.
I want to do a run of 6 x 12 round mag mods and offer them here to CDG owners etc.
Already have the 419 extensions & MDT springs but fuck the mags are 90 a pop.

I want to do a run of 6 x 12 round mag mods and offer them here to CDG owners etc.
Must be new, AI and Poors don’t go together. There’s a whole thread on the topic. They were more than happy to explain it to me.

Nice could sell a lot of them

Last edited:
Must be new, AI and Poors don’t go together. There’s a whole thread on the topic. They were more than happy to explain it to me.
Not new lol. What the hell you talking about? Simple concept. Buy all the shit on BF so the poors can have a $200 extended AW vs a $240.

Not looking to do a profitable adventure here. Not even close.
By buying all the components at BF pricing the savings can be passed on. These are labor intensive.

The modified AW’s actually hold 14 at the same finished length of an AICS 10. There’s a lot more AW’s these days at matches & several have asked me to build a few, having seen it at a match. Got over 500 on 1 without cleaning & still have to pull the bolt back & feel for last round its so damn smooth.

Some good deals out there. Been looking around all morning. The thing I’m most bummed about is mdt doing their sale on thanksgiving day. I so badly wanted a blem hnt26 as that’s something more in my price range but we were right in the middle of a big family dinner and just couldn’t make it happen. Why do it on a day where people have so much family stuff going on? Happy for the ones who scored a killer deal

Reactions: Trent A and BurtG
Not new lol. What the hell you talking about? Simple concept. Buy all the shit on BF so the poors can have a $200 extended AW vs a $240.

Not looking to do a profitable adventure here. Not even close.
By buying all the components at BF pricing the savings can be passed on. These are labor intensive.

The modified AW’s actually hold 14 at the same finished length of an AICS 10. There’s a lot more AW’s these days at matches & several have asked me to build a few, having seen it at a match. Got over 500 on 1 without cleaning & still have to pull the bolt back & feel for last round its so damn smooth.

I get confused on what’s what on the different mag, action, chassis combos. All I know is I have one zermatt in an MPA that I feel like I’m raping the thing to rack another round.

• Haha
Reactions: Trent A
Brownells

$30 OFF $200+ : FORGOT30

10% OFF $150+ : TTB10
10% OFF $200+ : SHELL10
15% OFF (but a lot of exclusions) : BF12

natchez discount codes

Natchez​

FREE SHIP on $99+ : FS231123

Shop.Hodgdon discount codes

Shop.Hodgdon​

20% OFF! : Auto Applied

target sports

Target Sports​

12% OFF primers : (Members)

creedmoor sports discount codes

Creedmoor Sports​

Free Ship on $99+ : Auto Applied

Some good deals out there. Been looking around all morning. The thing I’m most bummed about is mdt doing their sale on thanksgiving day. I so badly wanted a blem hnt26 as that’s something more in my price range but we were right in the middle of a big family dinner and just couldn’t make it happen. Why do it on a day where people have so much family stuff going on? Happy for the ones who scored a killer deal
It’s a loyalty test.

You failed. 😕

Doesn’t matter when or what they do, as this thread shows every year, people will bitch no matter what.

Part of that is self inflicted given how above and beyond MDT is on customer service, I honestly don’t think there is another direct sales manufacturer that bends over and takes it like they do when the cheap price brigade gets riled up. Just look at the “I would have bought that blem bipod if the price was listed correctly” posts already stacking up in hopes they will “make it right” on new units for the blem price.

The good stuff doesn’t last more than 5min when the sale goes live. If you can’t figure out how to set a calendar reminder and step away for five, that’s on you. I make it work every year with 20-40 people at the camp all on satellite served Wi-Fi with no phone reception.

Doesn’t matter when or what they do, as this thread shows every year, people will bitch no matter what.

Part of that is self inflicted given how above and beyond MDT is on customer service, I honestly don’t think there is another direct sales manufacturer that bends over and takes it like they do when the cheap price brigade gets riled up. Just look at the “I would have bought that blem bipod if the price was listed correctly” posts already stacking up in hopes they will “make it right” on new units for the blem price.

The good stuff doesn’t last more than 5min when the sale goes live. If you can’t figure out how to set a calendar reminder and step away for five, that’s on you. I make it work every year with 20-40 people at the camp all on satellite served Wi-Fi with no phone reception.
Their customer service is good. Just like many others. Bitch, sure I guess. I just personally don’t understand why do it on thanksgiving day. Do it the day before, Saturday, Friday, whatever. It wasn’t a Black Friday deal cause today is Friday…. All they did was make it more difficult for people to partake. Maybe that was the goal? Less site traffic. Good for you on making it work. I’m personally not going to have an alarm go off, get up from a big family dinner with military family who has flown in, grandparents in their 90’s etc. so sure I will bitch. No matter what they do it won’t work for everyone. But I guarantee it would work for more if it wasn’t during Thanksgiving dinner time. I will survive without a hnt26. Just like I have for every other year. Just would have liked to try one. Maybe next year

You can never make everyone happy with timing, personally I hate drops/sales that start during the middle of the day on a work day, but stores do it all the time. So you either skip work, leave work (no personal electronics allowed in the entire building I work in) and try and snag something on a cell phone, or you risk your job using company resources for online shopping.

If you happen to have to work Friday, some might have been happy to have the deals show up on their day off when they can actually partake. It's the same with sales that start at midnight, some people work overnight shifts, so they get screwed, some of us simply won't stay up till 3am for a deal (for those PST midnight drops in EST.

I will say 3pm on Thanksgiving day or 6pm EST, is pretty shitty timing that's right in prime thanksgiving dinner time for families in any time zone. Make it 10am, 8pm etc. However, plenty of sites dropped stuff at midnight PST-EST last night and that's also shitty timing if you ask me. Who knows why, hoping for less web traffic, or just want to eliminate those that won't really "work" for the deals.

Their customer service is good. Just like many others. Bitch, sure I guess. I just personally don’t understand why do it on thanksgiving day. Do it the day before, Saturday, Friday, whatever. It wasn’t a Black Friday deal cause today is Friday…. All they did was make it more difficult for people to partake. Maybe that was the goal? Less site traffic. Good for you on making it work. I’m personally not going to have an alarm go off, get up from a big family dinner with military family who has flown in, grandparents in their 90’s etc. so sure I will bitch. No matter what they do it won’t work for everyone. But I guarantee it would work for more if it wasn’t during Thanksgiving dinner time
You do realize they are a Canadian company right? They don’t plan around our Thanksgiving any more than we plan around their Victoria day. For them it is just another day in the office, except dealing with the pissed of Americans who want to complain to them about their business choices! lol

You do realize they are a Canadian company right? They don’t plan around our Thanksgiving any more than we plan around their Victoria day. For them it is just another day in the office, except dealing with the pissed of Americans who want to complain to them about their business choices! lol
Yo do realize they are running a “Black Friday/thanksgiving” sale so it must not be just another day to them. How many big sales do us pissed off Americans do on Victoria day? Oh and us pissed off Americans do a pretty god job at making them lots of $..

Anywhere actually have an ARC CDG for sale or backorder today?
Preferred has 10 percent off everything

You can never make everyone happy with timing, personally I hate drops/sales that start during the middle of the day on a work day, but stores do it all the time. So you either skip work, leave work (no personal electronics allowed in the entire building I work in) and try and snag something on a cell phone, or you risk your job using company resources for online shopping.

If you happen to have to work Friday, some might have been happy to have the deals show up on their day off when they can actually partake. It's the same with sales that start at midnight, some people work overnight shifts, so they get screwed, some of us simply won't stay up till 3am for a deal (for those PST midnight drops in EST.

I will say 3pm on Thanksgiving day or 6pm EST, is pretty shitty timing that's right in prime thanksgiving dinner time for families in any time zone. Make it 10am, 8pm etc. However, plenty of sites dropped stuff at midnight PST-EST last night and that's also shitty timing if you ask me. Who knows why, hoping for less web traffic, or just want to eliminate those that won't really "work" for the deals.
I totally get it. I miss out on majority of things as I work a job where phones aren’t handy majority of the day. You absolutely can’t please everyone. People work around the clock 7 days a week. My thing is make a drop during a time when the majority can have a chance. Prime time thanksgiving dinner for the entire US is an odd one. Oh well. Life goes on

Reactions: Trent A and ToddM
Anyone see a decent sale on scope rings and mounts? I'm looking for some American Defense AD-Recon Cantilever Mounts.

Anyone seeing screaming deals on scopes? I’m specifically looking for a 3-15x or 3-18x 300WM hunting setup I’m putting together.

Looking for a Unicorn....Alpha 6GT brass anywhere?

I don’t think it’s been run in a while. Was in a bind about a month ago pushing up on a class date and had to just buy loaded ammo from GA.

Reactions: LR1845
I don’t think it’s been run in a while. Was in a bind about a month ago pushing up on a class date and had to just buy loaded ammo from GA.
Thinking about just buying some 22GT and neck it up.

Not sure if this has been posted but I was week & ordered 2 from them.

1700850956916.png

This is a hell of a deal on a quality MK12 & MK12 profile RL +1" 6ARC.

1700851253149.png

Reactions: Trent A
I'd be worried about doughnuts. Necking down is better than up.
Seems to me that necking down would push more brass into the neck shoulder junction than running a mandrel through the neck....or am I missing something?

Preferred has 10 percent off everything
Won't let you add it to the cart since it's out of stock.

Someday I’ll have real internet access on black Friday, not sitting in the woods holding my phone skyward just to get a connection that makes dial up look lightning fast.
:(
I did just buy something not shooting related. It literally took me two and a half hours of trying.

Not sure if this has been posted but I was week & ordered 2 from them.

View attachment 8280197

This is a hell of a deal on a quality MK12 & MK12 profile RL +1" 6ARC.

View attachment 8280201

Ahh down to earth pricing. Thought they were loony when these came out.

Reactions: R_A_W