• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2023 Black Friday & Veterans Day Sale Thread

Question of the day lol

For the first couple minutes after the site went live factory second ckye pods were 40% off and priced correctly (the lightweight double pull I had in my cart was $540) but the 40% off seconds went very very very quickly.

New ones are 20% off.

Hey so the cyke pod blems are listed as 40% off in menu but the blems are showing as only 20% off. Can you fix my order?
The FS Ckye pods are 20% off. Factory seconds are up to 40% but we list the CKye pods at 20%

-Paige

Attachments

• 1700781595823.png
    1700781595823.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: littlepod
Question of the day lol
Same. New and factory seconds/blend both showing at 20%. Lightweight single pull second showing a weird price too.

Ordered a blem gen2 single pull, here’s to hoping a retroactive 40% is applied.

Question answered above by Paige, thanks! Still happy with 20%.

Well, looks like they changed it to 40% now. Annnnd they’re all gone.

The FS Ckye pods are 20% off. Factory seconds are up to 40% but we list the CKye pods at 20%

-Paige
So, why would I order a factory 2nd then if its the same price on sale as the non-blemished models?

Edit looks like you changed the prices. Can you fix my order? 😅

Also your navigation menu is a little deceptive then if this what you meant.
20231123_172154.jpg

Reactions: Chasing3
There's a ckye double pull second ARMS17 for $479 right now. No BTC clamps available though.

Are the factory second bipod Mis-priced?
I thought they were supposed to be 40% not 20%
They are selling at 40%, which is the correct price for FS. Factory new is 20% off. If you were not charged correctly, send an email directly to [email protected]

-Paige

Last edited:
Reactions: Trent A
So, why would I order a factory 2nd then if its the same price on sale as the non-blemished models?

Edit looks like you changed the prices. Can you fix my order? 😅

Also your navigation menu is a little deceptive then if this what you meant.
View attachment 8279761
If you ordered a FS it will be 40% off; if you ordered a Factory New, it will be 20%. If you have been charged the more amount, please send an email directly to [email protected].

Got a chassis and single pull ckye with ARMS 17, both factory seconds. Very happy with the deals. Sent an email to combine shipping as well as I did 2 orders.

Last edited:
Reactions: MDT_OFFICIAL
Snagged an HNT26 with ARCA and Folding. Lucked out I guess. Thanks MDT. I actually had no problems with the site but I was certainly one of the first one.
You're very welcome, and happy you were able to snag a great deal!

-Paige

Website worked pretty flawless, but the incorrect pricing on the FS bipods was unfortunate, I should have just risked it and bought the FS bipods at the 20% off mistake price and hoped it would be fixed to 40% later but didn't. Either way though, 1000% website improvement. (y)

Website worked pretty flawless, but the incorrect pricing on the FS bipods was unfortunate, I should have just risked it and bought the FS bipods at the 20% off mistake price and hoped it would be fixed to 40% later but didn't. Either way though, 1000% website improvement. (y)
We are very happy with how the site is held up this year! We apologize for the delay in pricing but all in all this has been a fantastic year!

-Paige

Same. I’m kicking myself but didn’t want to do it and then go back and cancel due to them actually being correct.

Reactions: ToddM
MDT site stayed up!

Stuff in your cart should be good for 15 minutes. My little girl was upset that when we went to checkout she had to go back and pick something else. How could you do that to her? :O

We are good. Once it comes it, it has to get cerakoted before it goes under the tree...

MDT site stayed up!

Stuff in your cart should be good for 15 minutes. My little girl was upset that when we went to checkout she had to go back and pick something else. How could you do that to her? :O

We are good. Once it comes it, it has to get cerakoted before it goes under the tree...
MDT site stayed up!

The perfect Christmas present!!

-Paige