• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2023 Black Friday & Veterans Day Sale Thread

Got my blem hnt26 in.

MDT really stepped their game up on the Christmas swag this year. Like the socks!

I am still waiting for my blem to come in. I got shipping notification for somebody elses stuff though and was told it was a mistake and my item will ship out eventually due to being on backorder. Not sure how a blem is on back order... Does this mean I have to wait for a blem to come along?

I am still waiting for my blem to come in. I got shipping notification for somebody elses stuff though and was told it was a mistake and my item will ship out eventually due to being on backorder. Not sure how a blem is on back order... Does this mean I have to wait for a blem to come along?
Most likely it means you'll be getting a new unblemished unit. Seams they oversell the blems every year. Pretty awesome of them to do that IMO.

Got my Hnt26 this week and can't find a blemish anywhere. Love the Christmas Socks.

Did socks only go out with the blem chassis?

As in, yes, you got a chassis and did get a pair? Or, yes, you ordered something else and still got a pair? Truly wondering, not being a dick (tried to re phrase it better but it sounded dickish every way I wrote it, lol).

I ordered about $250 between 4 sets of dampeners and a steel bag rider, and didn’t see any, though, my wife did open the box for me and may have pilfered them… I’ll have to do some further investigation before a final determination is made, lol.

As in, yes, you got a chassis and did get a pair? Or, yes, you ordered something else and still got a pair? Truly wondering, not being a dick (tried to re phrase it better but it sounded dickish every way I wrote it, lol).

I ordered about $250 between 4 sets of dampeners and a steel bag rider, and didn’t see any, though, my wife did open the box for me and may have pilfered them… I’ll have to do some further investigation before a final determination is made, lol.
I got a pair with the chassis. I had an accessory order that shipped & it did not have socks.

Reactions: Trent A

I bought a blem HNT26 and got a pair of socks, and lots of stickers. Separate magazine orders came with chamber flags no socks.

Aww, I did see a chamber flag on the counter briefly before all my items were briskly swept away to who knows were, in my wife’s flurry to tidy up the house before company arrived some time last week. Alas, I don’t think I likely will need to interrogate her as to any potential pilferage regarding the chamber flag, unless she potentially mistaken it for a bookmark or something of that sort.

If there are any stickers, those are always long gone before I ever lay eyes on them. Her proclivity for sticky items is… well… interesting to those (namely myself) who don’t share the same thrill from such tactile stimuli… keeping a label on any kind of bottle around here is dam near impossible. “Can you please at least wait until I’ve finished the prescription before you rip the label off” is not an uncommon utterance in my home. That being said, if that’s one of my biggest complaints about her, I suppose I have it pretty good! Besides, decoy/distraction stickers are pretty cheap, if you buy in bulk! From what I hear, divorces, not so much, lol.

Chamber flag, Christmas card and sticker with my accessories.
Socks, Christmas Ornament, Christmas card, chamber flag and sticker with my chassis.

I got stickers but no socks with my HNT but then again I only got half my order with the .22-250 mag and Bottom Metal on back ordered into January.

I dislike all the extra things these vendors send me that I did not ask for.

Every single sticker goes into the trash and chamber flags into the recycling bin.

Please, just send me what I ordered, and nothing more.

Or, make an “I don’t want additional random free stuff” an option I can check when ordering.

-Stan

I got stickers but no socks with my HNT but then again I only got half my order with the .22-250 mag and Bottom Metal on back ordered into January.
Apparently I manifested it as I just got the tracking number for the rest of my order. I wonder if this one will have socks.

Maybe I will finally be able to get into the Christmas spirit by reading an MDT complaint thread.
The “ I didn’t get free socks with my discount merchandise “ 😂

They did an awesome job on the BF sale, have great products and great CS,
it’s getting tough to find anything to bitch about, lol

Maybe I will finally be able to get into the Christmas spirit by reading an MDT complaint thread.

Oh I’m not bitching, I just think MDT Christmas socks are hilarious and I want to see them.

I'm not complaining either, just curious. What do the socks look like?

I'm happy with the chamber flag I got. I'm a sucker for having them in my range bag, on my work bench, scattered about everywhere. I'm I like having extras at the range - just in case

IMG_8068.jpeg

I ordered and received my ”blemished” Hnt26 and couldn’t find anything wrong with it and it is light!!! I received my complementary sock, chamber flag, ornament and stickers. Only thing I’m unhappy about is I didn’t order 2.

No shit, sorry I fucking mentioned it.…

MDT is my favorite vendor in the business.
I ordered and received my ”blemished” Hnt26 and couldn’t find anything wrong with it and it is light!!! I received my complementary sock, chamber flag, ornament and stickers. Only thing I’m unhappy about is I didn’t order 2.

This poor dude only got one sock, somebody set the free shit brigade to fullauto.

Mine looks good as well. Haven’t put anything in it yet but already like the ergos.

Reactions: notacos4u
I’m assuming this thread has likely come close to running its course, but since it’s related, does anyone know if any particular outfit(s) tend to run any good Christmas and/or New Years sales that would be worth keeping an eye out for?

I am not real happy with MDT right now. I added a bipod to my order on black friday and it was the wrong bi-pod after checkout and I posted a message to remove it before shipping. Well that never happened, got it and no feedback on their end. Like why even try to leave a message. Just ship anything and collect the money. So now I have two bipods that are the same and really do not like them. Was trying to get a short prs version.

@MDT_Josh @MDT_OFFICIAL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jbuck88
I am not real happy with MDT right now. I added a bipod to my order on black friday and it was the wrong bi-pod after checkout and I posted a message to remove it before shipping. Well that never happened, got it and no feedback on their end. Like why even try to leave a message. Just ship anything and collect the money. So now I have two bipods that are the same and really do not like them. Was trying to get a short prs version.

@MDT_Josh @MDT_OFFICIAL

Hahaha. So you're saying "I was in a hurry and fucked up, but it's your fault"?

@MDT_Josh @MDT_OFFICIAL

Which ones did you get and just sell them here then

If one of you guys that got a LA HNT26 decide you don't want it please let me know. I was too slow on checking out.....

For the MDT crowd...Anyone else not get a confirmation email when they ordered? I ordered something last Sunday and there has been no confirmation, ship date, etc. They just backed up after the holiday rush?

For the MDT crowd...Anyone else not get a confirmation email when they ordered? I ordered something last Sunday and there has been no confirmation, ship date, etc. They just backed up after the holiday rush?

I haven’t either. Paige posted in the MDT thread that they have sent out estimated shipping dates on all outstanding orders and if not, reach out to them.

So I reached out and got the standard just wait and watch my spam/junk folder for shipping info once its ready.

I didn't get a confirmation but started having packages show up last week. Felt a little bad, I wouldn't have minded if they waited to ship my package until all the stuff was there. So far I'm upto 3 separate shipped packages for the same order.

Damn, you guys are all doing better than me.

Griffin Armament still hasn't even shipped the fingerprint cards for the Suppressor and accessories I ordered on Black Friday.

The worse part is the lack of communication from them, only one response for 3 update requests, and that response just was it is still processing...

:unsure:

Damn, you guys are all doing better than me.

Griffin Armament still hasn't even shipped the fingerprint cards for the Suppressor and accessories I ordered on Black Friday.

The worse part is the lack of communication from them, only one response for 3 update requests, and that response just was it is still processing...

:unsure:
Why 3 update requests? You try calling? I find it funny that people are stressing out over 2 weeks with a giant sale. I've heard guys are just recently getting manners stocks from the black friday sale last year when plenty of people have received stocks ordered way after that. That would be a legit reason to bitch.

Why 3 update requests? You try calling? I find it funny that people are stressing out over 2 weeks with a giant sale. I've heard guys are just recently getting manners stocks from the black friday sale last year when plenty of people have received stocks ordered way after that. That would be a legit reason to bitch.
I asked for them to please ship the fingerprint cards so I could get the Form 4 process started. Is that unreasonable, especially after I paid for the tax stamp?

I asked for them to please ship the fingerprint cards so I could get the Form 4 process started. Is that unreasonable, especially after I paid for the tax stamp?
It could be if you are in a line with tons of other people in the same predicament. WHich is what it sounds like. So the "take a number and wait your turn" could be entirely applicable.

You used to be able to get the fbi to mail them to you for free, now I see they require some obi number. lame.
edit: this looks like it https://www.atf.gov/distribution-center-order-form

No, that's not unreasonable just like it's not unreasonable for you to wait until they get to your order. I doubt you're the only guy that ordered a can at 30% off. I'm sure your cards will ship when it's your turn. If it takes more than a month I could see a legitimate reason to complain. They were nice enough to do a black friday sale (which a lot of companies didn't) at least give them a grace period to catch up. Manners didn't do one this year and I'm sure it's partly backlog but I can guarantee it's partly people crying about not getting their stocks ASAP.

I only ordered a couple 6 Arc mags from MDT during the sale and got an email the other day that they were filling them as fast as possible. I am in no rush so when they ship they ship.

Ordered a bunch of mags and they already came in. No complaints here

Last edited:
Fyi,
Europtic has a TriggerTech stuff for $133 once you add it to cart.
Just grabbed this one for my Origin

These have been dirt cheap for a while.

Reactions: TrevK
Did anyone get their mdt magazines yet?