• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

K-Bars 2023 Blade show

Scored on the Winkler. Guy in front of me picked up the #4 of 1 of 4. Oh well, all is good. This place is slammed with people, and more coming in. Like stag?
20230603_100732.jpg

Some of you may wonder why I go to Blade show, the worlds biggest knife show, but don’t post pics of many knives. If you have never been, it is to put it simply, overwhelming. Very, very overwhelming. There are thousands of people, all crowding the booths, trying to get there first, etc....of course there are knives, bazillions of knives. Do I put up pictures of wicked fighters, like the Persian fighter from Chris at Wilmont Knives, (who also make absolutely bad ass grinders) or beautiful knives like Kyle Royer. The guys at Battlehorse are cool as shit, and make blade designs that are very usable. I bought my second BHK knife this year as a gift for my nephew. All of the standards are there, Emerson, Buck etc... Knives, handle material, forges, grinders, anything to do with knives and knife making, in two giant rooms, with so many people that you can’t move without rubbing on someone is just overwhelming. If you are a blade junkie, I recommend it, just make sure to keep it real and enjoy yourself.

Last edited:
Some of you may wonder why I go to Blade show, the worlds biggest knife show, but don’t post pics of many knives. If you have never been, it is to put it simply, overwhelming. Very, very overwhelming. There are thousands of people, all crowding the booths, trying to get there first, etc....of course there are knives, bazillions of knives. Do I put up pictures of wicked fighters, like the Persian fighter from Chris at Wilmont Knives, (who also make absolutely bad ass grinders) or beautiful knives like Kyle Royer. The guys at Battlehorse are cool as shit, and make blade designs that are very usable. I bought my second BHK knife this year as a gift for my nephew. All of the standards are there, Emerson, Buck etc... Knives, handle material, forges, grinders, anything to do with knives and knife making, in two giant rooms, with so many people that you can’t move without rubbing on someone is just overwhelming. If you are a blade junkie, I recommend it, just make sure to keep it real and enjoy yourself.
The knife lottery's are the worst for me!

Reactions: 502Chevelle