• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2023 Toyota Sequoia

$776 for the change
HOLY SHIT......
zone has the iridium for 15 -20 dollars..
  • *Tip*: Be sure to check to see if there are platinum or iridium spark plugs available for your vehicle.
  • *Iridium* spark plugs can last up to 120,000 miles!
or buy some from the dealer (online) for 17.00 Crazy stuff
Exactly. Holy shit is right.
My buddy is a manager there so he wouldn’t let me pay that anyway but this was just whoever answered the phone.
I saw Bosch “double iridium” for $9 when I did a quick Google.

From what I can see, the Sequoia is like a Tahoe. And whatever you have is out of the rain. It has the clearance of a truck. And I have seen one parked along a pasture, a deer hunter using a west entrance to a property.

I am a Toyota fan and even though I had a 2022 Tacoma SR5, they lowered my interest rate and got me a 2023. I think it is great. With all season tires, you can get mileage over 20 mpg if you use your foot instead of cruise control. I have a Bakflip folding tonneau and a Weathertech bug deflector that I migrated to the new truck. Interior is the same, so I also migrated the seat covers. Only thing I forgot to get was the rubber bed liner but I just got a new one of those.

My primary interest is hunting and fishing. And when I need to haul off tree cuttings, pull my 5x10 trailer with the ramp gate. And I have a game hoist from HME.

Screenshot_20230125-105531~3.png

One mistake of my life was trading in my 2005 Sequoia SR5 that had 275,000 trouble free miles, but the seat was causing me back issues. Should have just replaced the seat and kept it.

This new Honda Pilot TrailSport doesn't look too bad for a midsize SUV that's somewhat off-road capable. https://hondanews.com/en-US/honda-a...t-is-the-most-off-road-capable-honda-suv-ever

Larger wheel base than my 200-series Land Cruiser. That's going to be a big SUV. Wonder how much it will weigh?

It's not a pre-order. It's an allocation they already have on the books. I didn't 'deal', this is their asking price. They have no dealer handling at this dealership and I've purchased several new Toyotas, including my current Tacoma, form them over the years. They have a solid reputation in our area.
Took delivery today. Right on schedule.

Sold my 2014 Tacoma w/ 116,000 miles for $25,000 in under a week via Craigslist to the first person who looked at it in person.

IMG_0820.jpeg