• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

.204 ruger

Re: .204 ruger

BL(C)-2 has performed great for me. I'm shooting 30 gr Bergers (now discontinued).

RL10x is very accurate and fast with my 32 & 40 grain bullets. I've switched to IMR 8208 xbr due

I love the 204. I have tried varget, Blc-2, benchmark, and reloader 10x. They all shot pretty nice, but I like what RL-10x brings to the table. Very high velocity, incredible accuracy, and meters like a champ. Also, the charge is generally lower than Blc-2 per given bullet and velocity. Anyway, I think 26.2 grains of RL-10x nets me around 3700ish fps with a 40gr nosler. Not near max. I have heard people getting near 4000 fps with slight pressure signs. 4100 or so with the 32 gr Vmax, 12 twist barrel. Absolutely dominates prairie dogs way out there.

Benchmark and 32gr. Vmax are my hot ticket. Tried several other powders and several other bullets before settling on this combo..