• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

208 Amax availability?? Need a box before July 10

Short-bus

customguncoatings.com
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2008
Smithville, MO
www.customguncoatings.com
I'm going to an f-class match July 10th and i'm going to need at least 88 loaded rounds for the match. I have a box of 100 now, however, i've been trying to order more somewhere so that I can at least practice before the match. Does anyone know where they are in stock? I've checked the usual suspects, and made several phone calls, however I haven't gotten anything yet. Anyone have a box that I can buy from them? I just don't want to go to a match without having practiced a bit at 600 yards from the prone. Last several months of shooting have been from a bench.

Help me out guys (and gals?) please.

Thanks

Branden

Re: 208 Amax availability?? Need a box before July 10

Dust Remover I just sent a good friend of mine a box of the 208gn A-maxs for the same reason.wish I could help you out too.but with only a 100 left for me I would put myself out.hope that some one was able to help you out.

If the others fell through on you shoot me a PM!

Plinker thanks for that link. I just called them for a few boxes and as of right now they still have about 8 more in stock. They are out of stock at all of the other places I could think of.

I'm looking forward to trying this bullet in my .300 Win Mag. A B.C. of 648 should be interesting.

Marc