• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes 20MOA picatinny rail for Savage Long Action FCP110

Big_Bullseye

Private
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2011
Franklin County, Missouri
I bought a Savage FCP-110 HS Precision in 338 Lapua and I am somewhat leary about the rail that came on it. I know they are advertised to be 20MOA but I have measured it and I am certain that mine came with a 0MOA base.

I tried to talk Richard Near into making me one as I have used his bases on my FCP10 and on my LRPV but he would not commit to making me one. Looked at the Ken Farrel base but the one I want is out of stock. Badger Ordinance carries one that will work but I am wondering what my other options are.

So my question is who makes a precision 20MOA rail for my Savage FCP100 long action round top accutrigger?

as always thanks in advance for the help. I want to get out and shoot this thing as I have already loaded up 60 rounds of pretty handloads.

Re: 20MOA picatinny rail for Savage Long Action FCP110

I got an egw. it seems good

As stated earlier by dstewart Murphy Precision. Also Ken Farrell makes them. I have the Farrell 30MOA mount (SAV-RTL-1-30) on my 110FCP HS 338LM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dstewart51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://murphyprecision.com/

He will make what ever you want and its very good stuff. Just specify #8-40 screws for the 110BA action. </div></div>

Is the 110 BA action the same as the 110 FCP action (I think so just want to be sure..) 8x40 screws also?

Savage long action target port style

Should be. I ordered from Ken Farrell today.

well I just went for the 20 MOA Nightforce Savage 110 new Long action. looks good as it has a bit of a lip built in to help ensure a no slip mount. anybody else run the nightforce on the Savage 110's?

got it from opticsplanet.