• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22/45 upgrades...

Re: 22/45 upgrades...

Well here is mine with a cheapo tasco red dot, that I cant seem to get the elevation zeroed.

IMAG0130.jpg

Pac-lite is the way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well here is mine with a cheapo tasco red dot, that I cant seem to get the elevation zeroed.

IMAG0130.jpg
</div></div>

1st, what distance are you sighting it in for?

2nd, what distances are you having the elevation problems? What problems specifically are you having?

Looking at your setup, you have massive height over bore issues, so depending on where you are zeroed your trajectory can get quite interesting.

I got it zeroed the other day. I was zeroing at 10 yds until I get the feel of it, I will then will probably zero at 50yds with it (I use it to plug ground squirrels). Was having problems with the elevation turret. I would adjust and it wouldnt move. It was shooting about 5" high @10 yds. Went back out one morning, adjusted it after 3 shots and it zeroed right out.

I know the height is bad, but I can still use the irons if necessary, and surprisingly it lines right up with my eye when I throw it up.

Ubet, I saw earlier that you were contemplating the Tac-Lite. Are you LE, or do you know of a means to get one in our wonderful state?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTisinger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ubet, I saw earlier that you were contemplating the Tac-Lite. Are you LE, or do you know of a means to get one in our wonderful state?</div></div>

No, I am moving out of this shithole of a state in two days.

551850_138155426321708_1707013692_n.jpg

I have't done much to mine yet except the paint job, and the burris fast fire II which I really, really enjoy.

I'll get a mag safety delete at some point, and working on a can for it. The question is whether i'm going to paint the can to match the pistol or not.

Branden