• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22 Consolidation thoughts

jackgrant50

Private
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2018
Please tell me I am not the only one reallllly considering selling just about all my rimfire rifles to fund a vudoo??

I have CZs in multiple flavors and varieties as well as 10-22's and a few others in there and after seeing more and more about vudoos they have me considering simplfying down into one vudoo of my liking

That’s what I did. Though I didn’t have a bunch of high end stuff like Kidd or Annies.

If you don’t have anything like an annie, just generic cz’s and stuff, I’d sell them off in a blink of an eye to buy a vudoo.

Unfortunately no annies or kids, one cz is built up with a lilja barrel by DJ but other than that nothing crazy. With the lilja cz I am still doing ammo testing

Reactions: blacknwhite11
did it for a AXSA
then for a AXMC
then for a Vudoo

take the rest of your gun safe and toss it

just my opinion

Reactions: usafa77 and jbell
All i know is you never sell anything and get everything you want for it you settle , unless you get very lucky . and once something is gone getting another when you want it is usually twice the trouble . If you want to sell do so , I would rather keep the things i wanted and bought and worked for . Saving can be a pain , but it almost always feels better in the end .and its not like they are going to stop making them . You may in the mean time find one for sale or cheaper than full price . then again this is only my 2 cents . it took me years to save up and buy my 70 hemi cuda , I cut every grass I could cut , worked any job i could find to earn enough to buy it . but the first time i could drive it a full year after owning it made the whole struggle worth every drop of sweet worth it . sadly it died after only 2 years of driving lol , but to a 16 year old it was worth it .

I have CZs in multiple flavors and varieties as well as 10-22's and a few others in there and after seeing more and more about vudoos they have me considering simplfying down into one vudoo of my liking

You will not regret it.

I always wanted a nice 22lr bolt action but never got around to buying one. I always got side tracked wanting other rifles, guns, and red dots. I spent months reading about LPVO’s in this forum and recently stumbled on the Vudoo thread. Read so much great things about the V22. I decided it was time to let go of my AK platform (stopped shooting it) and move on to the Vudoo. Sold off all my nice imported mags and cases of ammo’s. Still have the 107fr but will eventually sell it.

Should be another month before I pick up my Ravage :)

Last edited:
Not many physical possessions I would not sell....recently got out of the reloading game, as it just took far too much time and off went a bunch of stuff - rifles, reloading tools, etc. Never had a really nice .22 lr but I am rectifying that, recently purchased a couple of nice Anschutz rifles - 1710 and 1712....ordered a Vudoo v-22 this week.

Reactions: Mr. Z
I don't even own a V22, nor plan too, but having top of the line nice stuff is where it's at for me. At least one example of one type of gun if at all possible! Over the years I, bought, sold, garage sale'd or did side jobs for, traded up to, etc, on most of the nice things I have, sometimes it took years, and don't regret it one bit. I'm not wealthy, nope.

Torture is having a bunch of crappy guns that yuh feel like you "have" to keep for whatever reason(except family heirlooms) vs the awesome "one". Been there and not for me! Not to say there aren't some keepers in the regular gun area, got those too but there is still something special about them.

I know this guy that goes and buys a new gun every 2-3 months, mostly cheap stuff, I don't get it, maybe he just feels the need to spend money??!!