• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk 22 LR prs matches

Cz455guru

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2017
I think there has been a few of them already happen throughout the country. I was just wondering about the experience and if they where ran just like a regular PRS match. Was there equipment restrictions? How many rounds per stage and if there ewas ever more then 10 rounds was a 25 round magazine allowed?

NRL22.org
Check it out, you can download all the past courses of fire. It's catching on & growing really fast. Great for kids also & a lot of fun.

Check out Alabama Precision. It’s run like their PRS matches. Awesome facility

Funny you mentioned that I'm registered to shoot at that match that is why I asked the question lol.

You will not be disappointed. It is co-hosted with the inimitable Mark Kuczka of Accurate Ordnance.

I’ve shot all the .22lr matches at peacemaker so far. There are no magazine limits. Most stages have a max round count of 15rds. The first two matches I shot my 10/22 with the flush 10rd mags no issue. I picked up a 15rd mags and have been using that ever since. Mainly because there’s no good mag holder for the 10/22 mags. So I end up setting them on barricades, which they fall from, or throw them in a pants pocket, which then digs into my thighs or ass when in position and also are hard to retrieve in the middle of a stage.

Honestly though I think I’ll be going back to the 10rd mags for some stages. I’ve had issues with the 15rd mag not clearing shooting positions and not allowing me to get low enough. So two 10rd mags and a 15rd mag and you’re pretty much set for a match.

25rd mags are just way to big, imho.

Maryland and PA have a few that I can remember seeing not sure how they are run wokring on shooting my first PRS match next month.