• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22 Plinkster review on Bergara B14R

That's the first plinkster video I have watched in over a year I guess. Thanks for posting it.

If I knew I could get one that shot .6" to .7" at 100 yards I think I'd get one. How many of you that have one of these are getting that kind of accuracy?

If I knew I could get one that shot .6" to .7" at 100 yards I think I'd get one. How many of you that have one of these are getting that kind of accuracy?

Mine does better than that. Check the B14R threads for pics of some of my groups.

I just looked....very impressive individual groups. I guess I'm looking for results of a bunch of groups to give me an aggregate of groups, like a 6 X 5. I need to check the 6 x 5 thread. I haven't looked in a while

No wind, indoors it’s possible ammo selection is key.. Mine will shoot SK+ into .7-.8 on no wind days. If I’m not jacked up on caffeine and all.

See my post " Bergara range day" on this site. I mostly shoot long range steel. I have not shot groups at 100 yds. I have shot my KYL's at 100yds running it from the 5/8" thru the 3/16" many times. I did shoot some groups at 200yds. on steel. I was getting 1.5" to 1" with SK flatnose. many sub 2" groups.
Mark

I have no doubt both of mine will do 3/4 inch range averages with the right ammo. I’m a cheap bastard most of the time and shoot Eley action because I have a pile of it. Shoots right at an inch with it. Did a little test with SK on two range trips and got me down to the .8 range with both guns. Will be testing both more after deer season with better ammo.

I shot these today at 100 to confirm functioning after dropping my B14r into one of my T4A’s.

No seasoning of the barrel between groups as I was more interested in functioning. The second group of Eley TenEx had a feed issue and when I rechambered and shot the round it impacted low in the group. The next group (#3) was Eley Team. All rounds functioned smooth and it grouped well. The wind picked up by group 4, but I started getting some feeding issues as well. I did have to scrap 3rds as the lead of the bullet was engraved severely from not chambering smoothly. I’m not sure if there was lead deposits that affected the rest of the Eley Team or if it was wind/ammo, but I shot the Sk Std + next and outside of the first round going high right, it performed decent.

this rifle has typically shot the Sk Std + and Center X into the .7-.8moa range at 100yds.

9D2DC1D7-9648-418A-8091-FC5161F6452B.jpeg

D3E63093-BE47-4E75-A886-9BA2ECAB5853.jpeg