• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22 Rimfire Match Director’s: free gear for youths.

drglock

Old fat guy
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 13, 2012
    Morrison,Oklahoma
    I did this last year and @littlepod took my stuff. This is gear I don’t use or won off prize tables. Some of it is used and some is new but everything is in great shape.

If your a MD and have new youth shooters that needs gear here’s your chance. I really don’t care as long as all items go to youth. You can give it to them or random draw after your match.

The Arca rail,rails and the fortune cookie are used the rest is new. PM me if you’d like to do this.
    I prefer to send all items to one person. I pay the shipping.
    55865EBC-5BD0-46C7-98C8-CC69195C8F3C.jpeg

Last edited:
    See.... when you help someone with their HW97K...... they help someone else.
    Three new adult toys I just bought myself. An Air Arms NJR, Winchester 52 and a Hill Compressor.

Attachments

• MY NEW NJR1.jpg
      MY NEW NJR1.jpg
      373 KB · Views: 35
    • WIN 52 CLEANED.jpg
      WIN 52 CLEANED.jpg
      424.2 KB · Views: 37
    • WIN 52 COCKED.jpg
      WIN 52 COCKED.jpg
      397.4 KB · Views: 50
    • 20210916_192336.jpg
      20210916_192336.jpg
      405.4 KB · Views: 31
    Reactions: drglock
    Thanks again @drglock . We do have the youth shooters using your dope cards and the bag and the chamber flag! The only thing I have left from the stuff is no one needed the egw rail so it's still sitting in the range closet.

Thank you for that donation!

Reactions: drglock
    I did this last year and @littlepod took my stuff. This is gear I don’t use or won off prize tables. Some of it is used and some is new but everything is in great shape.

If your a MD and have new youth shooters that needs gear here’s your chance. I really don’t care as long as all items go to youth. You can give it to them or random draw after your match.

The Arca rail,rails and the fortune cookie are used the rest is new. PM me if you’d like to do this.
    I prefer to send all items to one person. I pay the shipping.
    View attachment 7709716
    Love it. Recently solicited for people giving away once fired brass I won’t use…also for youth….and found some takes for about 600 cases.
    What you are doing is outstanding and if we don’t encourage and help youth shooters our sport will die.

Love it. Recently solicited for people giving away once fired brass I won’t use…also for youth….and found some takes for about 600 cases.
    What you are doing is outstanding and if we don’t encourage and help youth shooters our sport will die.
    I just received the cases last night, thank you again.

- Jon