• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22 Volquartson

I started my rimfire addiction with a VQ Summit. Have decorated it with Shilen barrel and a Kidd trigger in the past. Have returned it to its original configuration with carbon fiber barrel and V2000 trigger. Shoots good, the action is a real pleasure. Have never been able to get it to the accuracy I wanted, although it is <= MOA. As a price value, there are better things out there, VQ is quite proud of that one.

I really enjoy mine. It's not as accurate as my Vudoo, but its much much better than my 10/22.

I too have a Vudoo which has fulfilled my quest for rimfire accuracy (the rest is up to me), as well as a CZ457 MTR with Lilja and a fancy BScar trigger. The VQ can't compete. But I'm not even considering selling it, it's a nifty action and a nice little sporter. If I was a squirrel hunter, the Summit would likely be my rig of choice.

A buddy I shoot with has one and that thing is accurate.

The only problem so far is it does have a failure to extract the empty case after a few mags. He‘s gonna try and polish the chamber with some JB bore paste. Hopefully this solves his issue.

I have the OG PWS with their carbon fiber barrel and trigger group. I think it is a lot of fun and the fact that you can use a lot of 10/22 aftermarket helps, but I also paid half of what VQ is asking for theirs. Once I am at the over $1k, I'm going to press on to custom.
That said, it is a lot of fun in a KRG Bravo or as a suppressor host.

And although a straight pull bolt, you can't operate is like a true Fortner, the bolt is enclosed in the receiver so no thumb forward action.

Last edited:
I have no feeding issues if I stick to the 10 round Ruger mags. I have close to $2K in mine with the Woox stock and Vortex scope.

It's a great spare to have when I take friends to the range.

I have no feeding issues if I stick to the 10 round Ruger mags.

It's a great spare to have when I take friends to the range.
Ditto on the 10rd and Tandemkross doublekross mags.

Mine was a spare until the wife decided it was her PRS 22 rig.

I put a SBR together with a VQ Summit, 6” Kidd barrel, Kidd 2-stage trigger, Boyd’s Tacticool stock, 1-4x24 PST & Spectre II. It’s a great little squirrel/raccoon dispatcher.

Mine has been accurate enough for my uses with CCI SV.

Last edited: