• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Firearms 223 trainer

morgank

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2017
Needing to part with my son's Remington Model 7 chambered in 223 with a 1:7 twist to shoot heavy bullets. He has decided he needs to step up to a 6mm like I shoot and I'm not complaining since I'll only have to load for one cartridge. He has shot club matches for 2 years with it and it is a shooter for sure. 3/4 MOA with cheap factory 75 grain ammo and 1/2 MOA with the same 77 grain Sierra tipped matchking loads my trainer likes- never tried to tweak the load at all. He has taken it to 900 several times, 1000 a handful and 1100 once. Its sitting in an XLR element chassis, has a timney featherweight trigger set around 2 pounds. Comes with an accurate mag and SAP 2 round match saver on the side. Located in North Central Arkansas but can travel some if needed. $1300 net to me (shipped and insured on your dime). I can't get pictures to attach so text me if you want pictures or have any other questions. 87020four157six

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: kevinsachs
Im looking for a .223 trainer and I am also in North Central Arkansas. What part?

Maybe discuss more about the guts of the rifle?

Barrel maker, barrel contour, barrel length, muzzle break maker, gunsmith, chamber dimensions, optic rail make, color of cerakote, round count, that kind of thing.

-Nate

950 net to me. Someone’s wife or kid needs this for a Christmas present.