• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22LR Ammo Deals online Thread.....

demolitionman

Send’r Bud
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2013
Midwest
Hey guys, I just recently went full retard on rimfires, and I find myself shooting about 300 rounds of it on weekends. I'm thinking I'll be shooting even more rimfire this summer now that I made some steel targets and am making a kyl rack. I think we need a 22LR Ammunition Deals thread so we can inform eachother when there are some great online offers. So I'll start off:
Rumor is Academy in Store has Federal UltraMatch for 1.89 per 50.

If you find any great 22lr Deals you want to share post them up.

Last edited:
I find most of my ammo deals on ammoseek.com
I've used ammoseek but I wasn't sure which vendors on their list that are reputable. I would hope all of them but it seems the one's with the best deals are places I'm unsure of. . . . do you know if ammoseek's list of vendors are all legit?

Graf's has SK Standard at $4.99 and SK Match at 6.99 (dealer price considerably cheaper). I find the SK Standard to give outstanding accuracy at 50 meters in my match rifles, easily shooting .5 moa, making it a superior value for the money. I'm shooting about 150 rounds per day to prepare for the Texas State Prone championship.
1521427866438.png

Reactions: demolitionman
Graf's has SK Standard at $4.99 and SK Match at 6.99 (dealer price considerably cheaper). I find the SK Standard to give outstanding accuracy at 50 meters in my match rifles, easily shooting .5 moa, making it a superior value for the money. I'm shooting about 150 rounds per day to prepare for the Texas State Prone

Looks like grafs has required signature delivery on all ammunition. I'd never be home to sign for it. What a bummer.

SK Standard Plus is $46.99/500 at Amunition Store. $69 for SK Rifle match.

Reactions: demolitionman
I got low on 22 ammo couple yrs ago. Will never again. Get on GB and start bidding!

Looks like grafs has required signature delivery on all ammunition. I'd never be home to sign for it. What a bummer.

They delivered about 500 bucks worth of ammo to my front porch a few weeks ago with no signature. It said signature required when it shipped, but the UPS guy left it. I'm never home to sign for it either.

I use Ammoseek as well. On their home page on the left are ratings from customers of the vendors they list.

Dave