• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22lr in stock

qkieler

Private
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2013
midwest
Natchez has federal 325 bulk packs in stock with a limit of 2 now if I could just get 8lbs of varget

Brunos Shooters Supply has Federal large rifle primers at $59.99 per 1000, but you have to buy at least two boxes. I thought the price was for 2 boxes which would have been a real deal. I didn't know that primers had gone up so much since the last time I bought any 4 years ago. Elite guns has Wolf Extra because i just bought two bricks.

Brunos Shooters Supply has Federal large rifle primers at $59.99 per 1000, but you have to buy at least two boxes. I thought the price was for 2 boxes which would have been a real deal. I didn't know that primers had gone up so much since the last time I bought any 4 years ago.

They haven't. Bruno's is quite high in price. But they do have stock. So if you NEED them, you will pay their prices.

But I find that waiting works well, that things do come into stock.

Last edited:
I got a conformation email and they took the money my bank shows it no longer pending but a complete transaction I bet we will see tracking numbers by mid week

Is the Federal Champion target any good or is it mainly for 50yard plinking and for practice in your AR15 conversion kit? Guess the question is, how does it rate against Wolf Match?

This isnt the stuff from the valu packs is it?