• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 23-year Pappy Van Winkle

SlimBlundt

Accuracy through volume
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2017
North Dakota
I know, I know, this is a weird place to list this. However, Ive got this bottle of super-rare bourbon and I don’t drink enough to appreciate this sort of thing so I figured it could fund a project or at least make for suitable bartering fodder.

2019 vintage, unopened. Includes original bag and tag.

$1900 Shipped CONUS (know your state laws!)

Possible trades include:
- SCAR 16S
- Galil Ace rifle
- WWII M1 Carbine (not a commercial rebuild)
- WWII 1903A3
- Nightforce scopes
- Leupold Mk6 3-18x
- Meopta Optika6 1-6x
- Tavor 7
- Barrett Fieldcraft
- ????

7922B012-3DCE-45CA-98E3-EAC9F95D153D.jpeg

Smart decision right there.

Damn, I’ve been looking for a bottle of this ever since I had a glass at Emeril’s Delmonico in New Orleans. Would’ve loved to be able to purchase it on Hide.

We have traveled similar paths young sky walker.

Born and bred in Orygun, then spent 10 years in the valley of the sun (Gilbert).

Recently transplanted to the land of Dr. Pepper, long horns and bs. :)
Gilbert here too! Cheers

Would love to have this bottle, and I know the demand vs supply is very high.........but distillers 2019 suggested retail prices.........

31,446 viewsOct 10, 2019, 12:21pm
Pappy Van Winkle Announces New Releases

Brad Japhe
Brad Japhe
Contributor
Dining

Pappy Van Winkle

The 2019 Collection from Pappy Van Winkle
BUFFALO TRACE
For countless bourbon lovers across the country, the holiday season begins before any turkey goes into the oven. It actually arrives today with the announcement of Pappy Van Winkle’s annual whiskey releases. Although they won't actually hit shelves until next month–and in supremely limited quantity–here’s what you can expect to find should you be lucky enough to encounter any of this year’s labels in the wild:

• $69.99 - Old Rip Van Winkle Handmade Bourbon 10 Year Old 107 proof
  • $79.99 – Old Rip Van Winkle Special Reserve Bourbon 12 Year Old
  • $119.99 – Old Rip Van Winkle Family Reserve Rye 13 Year Old
  • $119.99 - Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve Bourbon 15 Year Old
  • $199.99 - Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve Bourbon 20 Year Old
  • $299.90 – Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve Bourbon 23 Year Old

A press release from the Frankfort, Kentucky-based distiller warns that yields from this year’s barrels are predictably low thanks to very thirsty ‘angels’ taking advantage of the liquids’ lengthy aging cycles. Furthermore, you’re more likely to spot Elvis at your local liquor store than you are to see Pappy sitting on shelf at suggested retail value.

I wish “suggested retail” worked for me all the other times I sold my stuff in the PX. Guess I don’t mind it this one time. Maybe I’ll try “suggested retail” next time...

I'm not at all suggesting that you get anything less than market value...........just showing the difference between suggested retail and market demand price...............good for you, and I doubt you paid MSRP..............

Reactions: SlimBlundt
Damn I missed this!!! I have been lucky before Christmas, I ended up with 2 GTS's and WLW... among many others.. I want a VW pretty bad, that and a EHT Tornado and Barrel Proof.

Reactions: TACC
Anyone got any Blanton’s? Hard to find in my part of the country.
We buy a bottle every time we land a job, and it is hard to find, but one place that usually has it is the Mississippi Delta. I guess all the wealthy farmers have found a way to keep the supply up in that area.

For $75 I think that Blantons ought to have a much smoother finish. Don't get me wrong, I think the taste is $75, but to me it's one of the most overpriced bourbons because it doesn't just tail off into warmth like similarly priced bottles. It's got a bite that should not be there on a top shelf bourbon...IMHO.

That shit is everywhere here. For $75 bucks I'd much rather be sipping Jefferson's Ocean neat or get 2 bottles of Jefferson's Reserve.

I have to say one of the best deals out there that's still available is the Woodford Reserve Double Oak.

It got that Pappy Taste without the dumbass price

Anyone got any Blanton’s? Hard to find in my part of the country.

I live 30 min from Buffalo Trace and it’s hard for me to get. I do have a couple bottles but had to wait in line.

I’d rather have Weller honestly. I’d love to find some Weller Full Proof or Antique.