• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.233 ammo cost pre last nov?

thejeep

Psychosomatic Long Covid+
Minuteman
  • Aug 30, 2008
    New York City
    how much did match/target .223 ammo cost ie fgmm, black hills 52/69/75/77gr, hornandy match cost per 20 before the madness of last year. never had a .223 before and was wondering when to start buying.

I was getting 55grain Hornady Steelmatch $20/50rds, $185/500rds last year. Kinda like gasoline, don't know if you'll ever see those prices again or on a regular basis.

Pmc bronze and other low end brass was around 30 CPR down to about 28 cpr on sale. Green tips and higher end ball was slightly more depending on sales. Match ammo was .80 CPR - 1.20.

Prices have come within 10-15% of pre panic pricing if you shop it. I just got 2k xtac m855 for 694 delivered. That's a nice put back and I will continue to store at those levels.

Prices have come within 10-15% of pre panic pricing if you shop it. I just got 2k xtac m855 for 694 delivered. That's a nice put back and I will continue to store at those levels.

I'd like to hear more about that.

Where at?

280$ for a 1,000 of PMC 55gr plinking ammo. 15$ Hornady 75gr Match for 20. Hopefully we'll see those prices again.