• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos 24" 6.5 Creedmoor GAP-10

LR-Reaper

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2012
I picked this up in the beginning of this year. After 350rds fired I can say that it will hold every bit of the GA Precision 3/4 MOA guarantee out to 900m (more commonly 1/2 MOA). The optic is a US Optics SN-3 3.2-17x w/ 1/10 Mil clicks and a H-25 reticle. This is my first optic with Horus Vision, and I have greatly enjoyed using the system.

Re: 24" 6.5 Creedmoor GAP-10

Thank you. My book for this rifle consists of a Voo-Doo Tactical data book cover with a US Tactical Supply Modular Sniper Data Book inserted. I really like the fold-out zipper pocket in the cover, it fits a Kestrel and calculator perfectly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: regatoni5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice lookin rifle. hows that little one shoot? </div></div>
The GAP-10's little brother is a POF-USA 10.5" P416 upper in 5.56 on a DPMS lower. For what it is I'm plenty happy with the accuracy. At 100m with 55gr FMJ groupings are around 2-2.5 MOA, 1.5-2 MOA when using 75gr BTHP SMK. Shot at 200m once for recorded grouping:
55gr FMJ averaged 4.7"
75gr SMK averaged 3.5"
I mainly use this rifle for killing 10"x17" steel targets and in the ever-unlikely event of a horrible multi-armed assailant engagement self defense scenario. In either case I feel confident in the rifles accuracy ability to perform to the necessary standard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which bullet/velocity you putting through this puppy? </div></div>

I've been shooting 140gr A-max going an average of 2,815 fps using:
41.5 gr H4350
CCI BR-2 Primer
Hornady brass
C.O.L: 2.800"

Pretty much the exact same load as what is printed on the factory Hornady boxes. Seems to work well enough that I haven't wanted to try any other load development.

What was the lead time for GA building this? Great pics, great looking rifle...I want one!