• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

$2499 American Rifle Co. Gen 2.0 Xylo Prod. Class Rifle, In stock and ready to ship!

karagias

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2010
Washington
www.americanrifle.com
All,

Our production class rifle is in stock and ready to ship. Details are on the website but here are the major points.

$2499
Nucleus Gen 2.0 short action, 80 deg three lug, with controlled round feed and inertial ejection, AICS mag compatible
Xylo Chassis (Extremely feature rich. You get a lot for your money with a Xylo, more that anyone else is offering)
TriggerTech Diamond trigger
6.5mm Creedmoor
Criterion barrel with 12 point 1-1/8" wrench interface, 25 inch, 7.5 twist, stainless steel, 5/8"-24 muzzle thread, quasi-Marksman contour
Barrel weight is 4.3 pounds.
Rifle weight is 11.5 pounds.
Mag and break is NOT included.

Options in stock (Not included in $2499 price)
Forend weights, 16 ounce and 4 ounce M-LOK weight
Aft end weight, 20 ounce steel bag rider with M-LOK interface enabling you to add two additional 4 ounce M-LOK weights (totaling 28 ounces at aft end)
Forward bi-pod mount, Arca-Swiss with Area419 Arca-Lock (Pic rail is also available)
Barrel Shroud
Forward optics mount (Picatinny)

Get them while the gettin's good. Order now.

Ted

Attachments

• IMG_20200908_170008.jpg
    IMG_20200908_170008.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 440
  • IMG_20200908_170012.jpg
    IMG_20200908_170012.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_20200908_170018.jpg
    IMG_20200908_170018.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_20200908_170028.jpg
    IMG_20200908_170028.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 445
How many do you have for sale? Cause that number just went down by one! I got a 4th of July special and it was so great I had to get another one just for the chassis. When are those rear bag rider weights coming out?

Reactions: Average guy
@karagias - Does this mean ARC will start stocking replacement barrels/prefits for Nucleus?

Any plans to offer these in 6 Creed or 6GT in the near future?

I'll order 6mm CM and 6 GT barrels tomorrow. You can also re-barrel. 6.5 remains incredibly popular which is why we started with that. We have plenty of pre-fit 6.5 CM 7.5 twist barrels in stock that work with all three of our actions. We'll get them on the website so you can order barrels soon.

Good luck finding more rifle for the money.

Ted

I'll order 6mm CM and 6 GT barrels tomorrow. You can also re-barrel. 6.5 remains incredibly popular which is why we started with that. We have plenty of pre-fit 6.5 CM 7.5 twist barrels in stock that work with all three of our actions. We'll get them on the website so you can order barrels soon.

Ted

Hope you're going to have these through early next year. Been wanting one since I saw it on your website a month or so ago.

How many do you have for sale? Cause that number just went down by one! I got a 4th of July special and it was so great I had to get another one just for the chassis. When are those rear bag rider weights coming out?
20 ounce steel bag riders are at salt-bath nitride now. They'll be back in a few days so feel free to order. We decided to machine M-LOK slots into the bag rider so that you can increase weight by adding two 4 ounce M-LOK weights. Total aft end weight is 28 ounces. Testing on a fully loaded rifles put the center of mass just in front of the mag well, which ought to be about right.

Ted

1599614791391.png

Ted
That's great! I bought one of your 4th of July rifles in 6.5. I'll be looking for a 6GT when I need to re barrel.

Pick up the 16lb firing pin spring when ordering this and at least give it a try....much lighter bolt lift.

Is there any provision for adjusting the spirit level in the chassis to match it to the reticle (after ensuring the the reticle is plumb)?

Low numbers of production class shooters is irrelevant, it's still going to be an outstanding gun especially for 2500. Use it in any other division, why not?
We want to make and sell as many of these as we can but your point has been discussed internally among us at ARC when we were trying to decide weather or not to do this at all. This rifle offers at least as much as any bolt action rifle offered at any price, except for one built on our Archimedes action. In fact, it likely offers more, and will either hang with or out run the open class guns. The idea is to offer something that shooters may perceive as an advantage and to do so at a fair price.
Ted

Last edited:
Just such a great price its hard to pass up, I really want another Xylo chassis and I'm leaning towards just getting the whole package rather than just another xylo. Good problems to have I suppose.

Just such a great price its hard to pass up, I really want another Xylo chassis and I'm leaning towards just getting the whole package rather than just another xylo. Good problems to have I suppose.
I'm happy to hear you like your Xylo. I like it to. Easy to shoot. Thanks for the business.

Ted

These guys are quick!
Shipping was only like $11
They already had my FFL from last time and got it to UPS in less then 24hrs from the time I placed my online order. Not only are they on top of the shipping game, their rifles are awesome and shoot great. So great I bought another setup just cause.
I'd buy this over the MPA setup for production any day and twice on Sunday.

If you are looking at a Bergara setup or something similar you would be foolish to not just get this package.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tunnuh
i ordered my steel bag rider back at shot - cant wait.
Sorry it took a while to get around to the steel bag rider. There are only two of us here that develop the manufacturing processes and most to the milling has been up to me lately. That said, the steel bar rider is quite nice especially with the ability to an additional 8 ounces in 4 ounce increments.
Ted

What a deal.

Can I get one in 308 and shoot both tac class and prod class at the same time??? Wonder if thats allowed...

asking for a friend

ha
DT

Reactions: Tunnuh
So, I didn't see this anywhere - what kind of accuracy are you guys getting with factory (presumably Hornady match) ammo and handloads?

Also, any chance you are eventually going to offer a LH version?

Reactions: adamjma and Qazwsx
Sorry it took a while to get around to the steel bag rider. There are only two of us here that develop the manufacturing processes and most to the milling has been up to me lately. That said, the steel bar rider is quite nice especially with the ability to an additional 8 ounces in 4 ounce increments.
Ted

Oh am not complaining Ted at all, you guys have great CS and great products.

Looked at the website again, and it appears they offer a left hand action and a left hand chassis, so I suppose you could contact them and get them to put together a LH rifle. Is this correct?

Looked at the website again, and it appears they offer a left hand action and a left hand chassis, so I suppose you could contact them and get them to put together a LH rifle. Is this correct?
I think we might have everything in stock for a left handed rifle. Give us a call tomorrow and we'll get you sorted out. Thanks.

Ted

Oh am not complaining Ted at all, you guys have great CS and great products.
Oh please, our customer service is far from great but it has gotten better over the past year. The late steel bag rider is my fault. I need a bit of pressure to get motivated and wasn't feeling it for the steel bag rider.

Ted

So, I didn't see this anywhere - what kind of accuracy are you guys getting with factory (presumably Hornady match) ammo and handloads?

Also, any chance you are eventually going to offer a LH version?
Range report is forthcoming but it's going to have to be hand-loads. Factory 6.5 CM is hard to get at the moment, which is really annoying.

Ted

Reactions: NorthWesterner
For those who haven’t handled the Xylo chassis, there are too many features to go over in just one post. ARC has done an amazing job with the design. If you want to know alL the finer details they are outlined on ARC’s website.

I think it’s important to mention how this chassis design crosses the normal boundaries for rifle chassis. the aft end of the chassis allows for a more traditional grip similar to a rifle stock. It manages to do this while maintaining all the industry standards for features while adding a few notable additions.

1. fully constrained magazine well/latch. This makes for a magazine that is static while locked, preventing any feeding issues influenced by the shooter.
2. Inclined wedge for recoil lug preventing any axial motion of the receiver along the chassis.
3. As mentioned above, stock like Grip, allowing for more traditional, ergonomic hand position. Also, published dimensions for users and/or companies to make customized grips.
4. True quick adjust rack and pinion cheek piece.
5. Quick adjust with user definable end point LOP adjustment.
6. Monolithic chassis from forend to behind grip.

The production rifle offered by ARC represents a true competition ready rifle. This in my eyes will leave nothing to be desired for a complete rifle even under the open class category. In my opinion, the value offered is unparalleled.

Thanks Ted. Too bad you're not near me - I'm sure I have some Hornady ELD Match lying around.:)

Oh please, our customer service is far from great but it has gotten better over the past year. The late steel bag rider is my fault. I need a bit of pressure to get motivated and wasn't feeling it for the steel bag rider.

Ted

They have always taken care of me just fine. You should try some of the others in the industry :)

@karagias when do you anticipate you may have some prefit barrels available? Assuming I understood correctly you guys would have some. I have 2 nucleus and would be interested in rebarreling one. Love the nuke, slick action.

For those of you who live in the Pacific Northwest, you can get your hands on one of these at either Wade's Eastside Guns in Bellevue WA or Surplus Ammo and Arms in Tacoma WA.

Ted

What does it weigh?

Just great...had to jump on this after already getting the 4th of July one. Long story short is I ordered a Origin action right before the 4th of July rifle came out. I got to thinking I would still keep the Bighorn. Have absolutely loved the Nuke and decided to get this new one and sell off the Origin and Xylo chassis as I already had something else lying around. Expect some parts on the PX soon...

Reactions: NorthWesterner