• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 24oz of love

Re: 24oz of love

while normally I would give a photo post like this utter criticism for 1.) being so damn small. and 2.) just being dumb.

I must agree that the tea/lemonade/energy is purdy dang tasty and I had one about 3 hours ago.

(I like the Nitrous ones more I think but Rehab is a close second.)

How much caffeine is in that? Looks like an arrhythmia waiting to happen.

I had one with a cigarette a couple days ago. That shit will jump start the shit system asap. Love the pep but please remind yourself to bring extra pants.

So, how much caffeine?

There is approx. 170mg. for approx. $2.50 can.

What does that mean?

Popular Energy Drinks and Caffeine Content in Milligrams

AMP, 8.4 oz (250 mL) 74 mg
AMP, sugar free 8 oz 75 mg
Red Bull 8.3 oz 77 mg
RED BULL sugar free 8.3 74 mg
Rockstar 8 oz 80 mg
Monster Energy 16 oz 160 mg
Full Throttle 16 oz 144 mg
Enviga 12 oz (355 ml) 100 mg
VAULT Zero - sugar free 8 oz 47 mg
VAULT citrus flavor 8 oz 19 mg
No Fear 8 oz 87 mg
No Fear - Sugar Free 8 oz 77 mg

How much in a regular cup of coffee?

Cup of coffee 90-150 mg
Instant coffee 60-80 mg
Tea 30-70 mg
Mate 25-150 mg
Cola 30-45 mg
Chocolate bar 30 mg
Stay-awake pill 100 mg
Vivarin 200 mg
Cold relief tablet 30 mg

Does that impact health?

Well a new study just came out..

http://www.foodinsight.org/Content/3843/Web_Final_Caf_Heart_Health_Factsheet_12-20-10.pdf

Net, net? One a day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, how much caffeine?

There is approx. 170mg. for approx. $2.50 can.

What does that mean?

Popular Energy Drinks and Caffeine Content in Milligrams

AMP, 8.4 oz (250 mL) 74 mg
AMP, sugar free 8 oz 75 mg
Red Bull 8.3 oz 77 mg
RED BULL sugar free 8.3 74 mg
Rockstar 8 oz 80 mg
Monster Energy 16 oz 160 mg
Full Throttle 16 oz 144 mg
Enviga 12 oz (355 ml) 100 mg
VAULT Zero - sugar free 8 oz 47 mg
VAULT citrus flavor 8 oz 19 mg
No Fear 8 oz 87 mg
No Fear - Sugar Free 8 oz 77 mg

How much in a regular cup of coffee?

Cup of coffee 90-150 mg
Instant coffee 60-80 mg
Tea 30-70 mg
Mate 25-150 mg
Cola 30-45 mg
Chocolate bar 30 mg
Stay-awake pill 100 mg
Vivarin 200 mg
Cold relief tablet 30 mg

Does that impact health?

Well a new study just came out..

http://www.foodinsight.org/Content/3843/Web_Final_Caf_Heart_Health_Factsheet_12-20-10.pdf

Net, net? One a day.

</div></div>
So your saying ok in moderation? Moderation is a relative term. Look hard enough and you will find a study posted by "credible sources" to justify just about anything you can think of.

What about your teeth, gums, stomach lining, digestive / purification systems, etc.
I tried one of these, my teenager got it for me. Disgusting and it felt like it was burning a hole in my stomach and I got instant hit the hopper. Everyone is different, but I think they should market this stuff for constipation relief.

I can not get my head around why you would ever drink these much less get into a daily routine / habit of using them.

Just curious, but if coffee is not enough bump for you and within a small ammount of time of drinking these your system now is immune to the bump from this crap, what are you gonna be left with?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They hooked a bunch of us on that stuff at the OSC. </div></div>

Yup. They got me hooked as well. I love the "REHAB".

To my tastes, coffee is about on par with dog shit, but Monsters and Rockstars are just full of win. To each their own like they say.

Thats heaven in a can!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To my tastes, coffee is about on par with dog shit, but Monsters and Rockstars are just full of win. To each their own like they say.
</div></div>

"It's all in the grind"

Actually it's all in the brew method. I think most coffee sucks as well but I use an aeropress at home and it's better than 'bucks and I even use 'bucks coffee in it.

Rehab's are the best monster out there, no joke.

Anyone had the concentrate? YIKES!!!

Thats a dang tasty drink. However, the regular orange is my favorite flavor. I must recommend trying 3 shots of captain morgan align with 1 can of the orange monster. It tastes 4 times better than before and about 5 flavors come out of it one at a time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually it's all in the brew method. I think most coffee sucks as well but I use an aeropress at home and it's better than 'bucks and I even use 'bucks coffee in it. </div></div>

Ground Beans and French Press for me. Hell I used to even bring my own coffee maker when the team went out of town to train.

I like the Monster Assault, red can, tastes pretty good.

When I worked second shift I'd pour a 5 hour energy in a green Mega-Monster for tough last-nights-of-the-week. Don't try it.

-Travis