• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

250 foot drop in their Tesla and lived.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Let’s see… 32 feet per second squared vertical acceleration. 0 initial value for vertical speed. 250 feet. Assume a bit of aerodynamic lift from that stylish Tesla body.

So they had about four seconds to enjoy the stunning view of the pacific and say to themselves… “You know, if I am too lazy to drive, maybe I should be on a fucking Grayhound bus.”

Retards relying on autopilot lived. Too bad.

Sirhr

PS: pardon me for assuming the gender of that autopilot. Turned out the driver launched on purpose. Hey Elon… make a hell of an ad for Tesla safety! “Catching fire and burning down your whole house? Maybe. Saving you and your family if you drive off a cliff? For sure!!”

Last edited:
    Reactions: Yasherka
    pics of the family:

1672802124113.png

The drivers has been charged with attempted murder and two counts of child abuse.
    This. I’m 10 miles from there. Ran into one of our deputies last night that worked the scene and this is definitely the case. Dude was depressed or some shit and wanted to take the fam with him. Couple white dykes did the same thing a few years ago and took a bunch of their black adopted kids with em off the cliff. I don’t think they ever found a couple of the kiddos bodies. Scumbags.

This. I’m 10 miles from there. Ran into one of our deputies last night that worked the scene and this is definitely the case. Dude was depressed or some shit and wanted to take the fam with him. Couple white dykes did the same thing a few years ago and took a bunch of their black adopted kids with em off the cliff. I don’t think they ever found a couple of the kiddos bodies. Scumbags.

Man suspected of intentionally driving off California cliff​

https://abcnews.go.com › wireStory › man-suspected-in...

2 hours ago — Dharmesh A. Patel of Pasadena will be booked int