• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

260, 308, and 338 Lapua reloading Service

Re: 260, 308, and 338 Lapua reloading Service

Sweet.

I see you've listed that 168gr SMK's aren't currently available. I can't find any 168gr FGMM on the shelves locally either. Is there a shortage?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RD62</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet.

I see you've listed that 168gr SMK's aren't currently available. I can't find any 168gr FGMM on the shelves locally either. Is there a shortage?</div></div> I do not think so, We just haven't received ours yet.

That's a bargain in my book. I'm guessing you size to customer specifications?

Mark

Good to know.

I'll be sending some brass your way before long.

2 questions though as I don't know squat about reloading.

How often do you recommend annealing and how many firings on brass before they are a no go?

I would do it about every 2 to 3 firings.

any future availability in other calibers? Looking for 280 AI. Also, will you reload to my spec?

Wow! That's a nice service. Any chance that you'll be doing 6.5 Creedmoor?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Double-edged</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow! That's a nice service. Any chance that you'll be doing 6.5 Creedmoor?</div></div> Yes on the creedmoor, coming in about two weeks.

Thanks

If I was to pick up some once fired military .308 brass, would that be reasonable for your reloading? I too don't reload, so I don't know jack about good/bad brass, etc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: King Arthurs Court</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I was to pick up some once fired military .308 brass, would that be reasonable for your reloading? I too don't reload, so I don't know jack about good/bad brass, etc.</div></div> We will only take the brass fired from bolt guns, AR type, or auto AR type. We will not do the Military brass that has been fired out of a 240G, or something similar. Reason being, that stuff needs to be roll sized, I do not have that kind of equipment. LC, FC, Hornady, Winchester, GGG, Privi, Lapua, Federal commercial, is all good brass, and I am sure there are others.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rm76</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you still filling the 300 Blk subsonic group orders? I have'nt received my order yet.</div></div> Is this the group buy thread I made?