• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment .260 Ackley Improved Brass - 145 pieces

The Busby

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 7, 2011
TN
I have 145 pieces of once fired .260 AI brass. All have been cleaned with stainless media and ready for re-size/load. The lot is a mixture of .260 Remington head stamp as well as Hornady 7mm-08 head stamp. Each round was hand loaded by me with H4530 and 123 Lapua Scenar's and sent down a Bartlien 6.5mm tube. I have the reamer print as well if you need the data from the chamber.

All for $50 shipped.

I have 145 pieces of once fired .260 AI brass. All have been cleaned with stainless media and ready for re-size/load. The lot is a mixture of .260 Remington head stamp as well as Hornady 7mm-08 head stamp. Each round was hand loaded by me with H4530 and 123 Lapua Scenar's and sent down a Bartlien 6.5mm tube. I have the reamer print as well if you need the data from the chamber.

All for $50 shipped.
I just joined the forum and found this old post. Do you still have the 260AI brass for sale?