• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

260 master race.

Steel head

Feral kitten
Minuteman
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Washington
    Yesterday at sportsman’s warehouse by far the most plentiful ammunition

E34CF3A0-7631-4AC1-AB11-617026D820B4.jpeg

00938743-A840-4A5D-87F5-99806080BBDD.gif

Same here. 6 creed and 300 WM along with 7 wsm.

Doc

Like the antiques that shoot it!
    My antique will race your 6.5 creed any day of the week. Even let you tie up your man bun and wear your snazzy sneakers.

You know why .260 is on the shelf? Because guys that shoot .260 are laughing at you idiots panic buying all the other shit. We bought plenty when prices were normal.

Had a friendly little 260aw vs 6.5 cm axmc Navy vs Army match today using Franks new dot drill measuring a man and his rifle lol...it was a riot but unfortunately the 6.5 won today's match cost somebody done push ups.. we will see if it can step it up next time.

My man bun isn't on @Steel head level though but it's getting there

Why do thumbhole AIs just look so damn good though??
    IMG-20210109-WA0026.jpg

20210109_144620.jpg

Reactions: deersniper
    My antique will race your 6.5 creed any day of the week. Even let you tie up your man bun and wear your snazzy sneakers.

You know why .260 is on the shelf? Because guys that shoot .260 are laughing at you idiots panic buying all the other shit. We bought plenty when prices were normal.
    Easy Boomer, they will give you a box with your AARP card.

• Haha
    Reactions: Huskydriver
    I'm seeing the same thing... a few boxes of 260 ammo- some 300 WM and then cases of 6creedmoor. Either they were really churning out the 6cm ammo- or they missed when they were guessing how popular it would be- and it really wasn't even priced bad for Berger and Hornady. And you could still get ammo for any of the Nosler offerings..... at $80-90 a box.