• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.260 Match Ammo

EOD350

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2010
Florida
Do any of you gent's know where I can buy some Black Hills 260 match ammo with 139 scenars or Federal GMM with 142 SMK's? I know I can build my own etc.., but need it for other purposes. Thanks in advance for the help.

No, but try Southwest Ammo. They have 139 Scenar match ammo in Lapua brass in stock and I've always found their ammunition loads to be very high quality with good results. Just shy of hand-loaded, rifle specific ammunition.

Here's a link:
260 Rem, 139gr Scenar (Lapua Brass)- 20

Another +1 for Southwest. I've had great results with both their 139 and 136 loads.

Southwest is great. HSM is another great source, especially for the 142SMKs you're looking for. Are you restricted to those two brands for some reason?

Check out Mile high shooting, If i did not role my own, I would check them out first.

Ammunition - Loaded Ammunition - Mile High Shooting Accessories

So you get referenced in this thread as the guy that the OP should go to for his ammo needs. And you then provide a competitor's name as an alternative to your own company to give him other options. You, sir, are a class act. I just bought a .260 barrel for a build and since I don't reload (yet), you just earned my ammo business until I do.