• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

260 moved to unused shelf

1moaoff

Safe space provider? Nope!!!
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 16, 2008
    cincinnati, ohio
    So I finally moved my 260 brass and ammo to the very top shelf where it's out of sight. Next to 50 bmg, 300nm, 388lm and a few others. I have kept it next to others for years trying to decide what to do with it.

RIP 260

It's been years since I have loaded for it. I still have a UGSW rifle for it.

If I actually get time to shoot its generally a 308 for positional. For matches I shoot 6comp match if I have time to load. If I dont havea large batch of it ready I grab a 6CM or 6.5 CM if I'm going to a match.

Honestly with ammo prices so low and good ammo around 1.25 I am not loading just resupplying components.

Sell it off and run the 6-6.5 harder with the money made off the sale of the others. Unless it’s a classic/family gun, I just keep the ones I run hardest/most.

1CF68D36-CDB2-40D4-B5C1-408C5B7D65E5.gif

Sell it off and run the 6-6.5 harder with the money made off the sale of the others. Unless it’s a classic/family gun, I just keep the ones I run hardest/most.
    That was my first custom so the action and stock arent going anywhere. You dont see alot of UGSW marked actions. That's had more than a few barrels on it. The barrel on it if I remember still has some good life. I may find some time to load it hot and push that 6.5 for fun to end its life.

Reactions: Ripdog28