• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

coelk

Private
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2009
Colorado
My new 260, KMW stock with Surgeon bottom metal,stainless Bartlein Barrel,Bighorn Arms action from Brighton, Colorado. Barrel threaded 3/4x28 for Badger FTE, Shilen trigger. I built this rifle in the shop I work at in Aurora,CO
www.tjsgunsmithing.net
Tried out Reloader 17 powder and shot this 4 shot group at 2977fps I am going to work up some 142SMK loads this weekend. The stock is great, I love it, thanks again to Terry Cross at KMW.

Re: 260

holy shit that is sweet need a range report on the action after you have a few hundred rounds through it.

Definitely need a range report on this action and who did the work on this thing.

Im trying to find a link for KMW stocks, any advice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gamma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im trying to find a link for KMW stocks, any advice. </div></div>
Good luck finding a KMW stock, believe me I have searched to the edge of the earth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gamma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im trying to find a link for KMW stocks, any advice. </div></div>

You're in luck if you're left handed and want desert cammo.

That stock is called the sentinel. I believe Terry has McMillian make them. I have been fortunate enough to get to fondle a few of them and all I can say is WOW!!!! They cost a little more but are worth alot more in my book. I believe he has some in stock. You cannot go wrong with those badboys.

The barrel is a MTU contour and the whole rig is about 16lbs with the scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nightowl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I live in the Springs 70 miles away I have to check out the shop you work in for some work to be done </div></div>
Sounds good, check out tjsgunsmithing.net for hours and phone #

I am going to use a matte paint on the barreled action, the stock colors are molded in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Whootsinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome rifle.

I'm sure it's not the comment you're looking for, but that's a kickass floor too. </div></div>

Thanks!! My friend and I put the floor in a few weeks ago!
The wood is hickory

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Rifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">KMW.com </div></div>

Nope. "www.kmw.com" is something else.

If you're looking for Terry Cross and "Kisatchie Machine Works", try:

http://www.kmwlrs.com/

as in "KMW Long Range Solutions".

Terry's the best!

It would be at kmwlrs.com. And Terry Cross is one the best people in the industry you can deal with. TOP NOTCH guy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308skinner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks great. How does it shoot? </div></div>
Thanks! It shoots lights out, lots of fun