• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

28 Nosler Brass?

Gobears16

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2018
Blackhawk, Ca
It looks like the only options right now are Nosler and Hornady Brass. What is your guys thoughts on these two options. The Nosler is more $70 for 25 and Hornady is $44 for 20. Is the nosler worth the extra money?.... also thinking about buying loaded ammo from Hornady or Nosler and using that to fireform and do barrel break in.

Adg is coming out with brass this year, but id bet it's some time before us regular folks get our hands on it. That being said I was in the same situation and went with Nosler. It's a rifle I will reallistically only pull the trigger on 100-150 times a year so i want those shots to count

I picked up 100 loaded rounds of Nosler 168 gr HPBT ammo from Cabela's when they had a 10 or 15% off sale last year. Even without the sale, loaded ammo is cheaper than 28 Nosler brass from most sources today.

Well it looks like I’ll be ordering 100 rounds of the cheapest nosler ammo I can find and then using the brass