• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report 2nd Edition Suggestions

Re: 2nd Edition Suggestions

Az,

The RR and IRR are covered in the second edition which is being printed now. At this time requests are closed.

Thanks to everyone for your input. I've acted on most of the requests.

-Bryan

Bryan-
If the book is being printed right now, when will it be available for purchase?
thanks, interested in buying it.
-James

JLK and more of the similar custom offerings that increasingly more of us turn to.

What about the CORBIN ULD and VLD bullets that many of the custom bulletsmiths are turning out?

Little or nothing is out there discussing how these ( aluminium tipped) projectiles really perform?

Discussions on obscure big bore solids is one thing but lets concentrate on whatthe majority are likely to actually be or want to be using?

Excellent first edition,..I will certainly buy the second.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would recommend against a electronic version, it will just end up on a Bit Torrent site and all your hard work will be distributed for free. </div></div>
I have to agree on this point. I'd hate to see you cheated as well as the fact that I don't like having to make up lost revenue because some pirate has stolen your program. Good old fashion paper (with lots of pictures!) will serve you the best.

I agree partially, but, on the other hand, I would like to have a regular book and an electronic one, and I would happily pay for both. It seems a shame that we tend to think that we have to continually predicate the actions of many good people on the actions of a comparatively few bad ones.

I say write the book, and distribute it both ways. If you do it as an ebook, I would recommend selling it through Amazon. They have a very good record of taking good care of their sellers.