• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes 2nd gen HDMR .

jerseymike

NJ LEO
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2007
Central, NJ
Saw this today.

http://militarytimes.com/blogs/gearscout/2012/09/12/bushnells-elite-lrs-2nd-coming-of-
hdmr/

C4A058E0-EDFD-4325-9F64-3DDB98A55C69-2609-0000009F8E12E1D1.jpg

Anymore info?

Re: New bushnell elite LRS info?

Wow! A 3 power scope with a 21mm objective! What will they think of next...

(I know, but that is what that article says)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: calling4life</div><div class="ubbcode-body">4.5-30 version coming, yessir I am patiently saving. I hope they keep the H59 around.

Looking good </div></div>

+1

Man! So many scopes I already want to try, I wish I could afford to try them all!!
smile.gif

Glad to see they are making improvements, kinda bummed still no illumination.

Illumination was omitted because the military has NV. I have asked about illum several times because it would make the scope better suited to LE work. However there are other scopes in the Bushnell Tactical line that work well for LE. If you don't need the 21x top end look at the 3-12x

Consider me intrigued... I too hope the H59 stays (and the Tremor goes).

will it be availabale with the G2 reticle , i love it on my HDMR!

Thank you!i'm in for a group buy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mkollman74</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(and the Tremor goes). </div></div>

Seeing as how Bushnell is listening to .mil shooters, that isn't going to happen.

Lowlight are you gonna be receiving one of these for testing, or did you do enough with it during the week?

Re: 2nd gen HDMR .

Why does bushnell's elite tactical scope turrets always make me of them turkey leg end covers..... I know I'm screwed up that way

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Commander Shepard</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mkollman74</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(and the Tremor goes). </div></div>

Seeing as how Bushnell is listening to .mil shooters, that isn't going to happen.</div></div>

The vibe I got is people are not responding to the Tremor, it' may take a bit but they are beginning to see it as overly complicated.

I am gonna get one for a review.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm looking forward to getting them in stock.

Mike @ CST </div></div>

Any idea when these will be available?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
468390_10151244766582953_364852217_o.jpg
</div></div>

Had to do a double take, that is the first time I have seen those two together in a picture

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
468390_10151244766582953_364852217_o.jpg
</div></div>

Had to do a double take, that is the first time I have seen those two together in a picture </div></div>

My thoughts exactly (quickly scrolling to end of thread): 'hey wait a minute, was that...naw, couldn't be...(looks back) holy heck...it was
grin.gif
!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: plong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

My thoughts exactly (quickly scrolling to end of thread): 'hey wait a minute, was that...naw, couldn't be...(looks back) holy heck...it was
grin.gif
! </div></div>

Right there with ya! I about spit coffee on my keyboard.

Love my HDBR with H59 in it. Can't wait for Gen 2 to come out.

Tag, real keen on this gen2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Roboto1138</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm looking forward to getting them in stock.

Mike @ CST </div></div>

</div></div>

x2 ???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Roboto1138</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm looking forward to getting them in stock.

Mike @ CST </div></div>

</div></div>

+1