• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2nd HardRock Match of 2011

DocB

Minuteman
Jan 14, 2004
CSG
Good day,

The second HR match of the 2011 series will be held on Saturday, March 5th. New shooters should make plans to attend the practice day on Friday, March 4th. The match is held rain or shine unless the civil authorities close the roads.

Pre-registration is available to those who shot at least three of the six matches last year for the .308 and ATG classes, and is required if you are shooting in the first .223 class relays. Pre-registration opens with this announcement. Send a PM with the class(es) you will shoot, the cartridge for the rifle in each class, if anyone else will be using the same rifle, and if a brake is installed on the rifle. While we wish to encourage folks to pre-register, you will be on the Range Masters and my SL if you pre-register, don't attend the match, and fail to cancel your registration with a PX by 1800 on practice day. You don't want to go there. My PX is on the schedule, I don't have net access after 1800 on Thursdays.

The short version of the COF and rules is: 5 rounds at each 600, 800, 900 and 1k target with a 1 MOA 10 point bullseye and a 2 MOA 5 point scoring ring in 20 minutes. No sighters, no wind flags, and you have ring steel with at least one of your first five shots. Three classes, .223, .308, and AnyThing Goes.

For a full copy of the schedule and rules, please send me a PM with your First and Last name, along with your email address.

Looking forwards to seeing everyone at the match,
DocB

Re: 2nd HardRock Match of 2011

SW,

Near Auburn/Opelika AL. If you would like more details, send me a PM with your first/last names and email address.

Thanks,
DocB

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ed Baker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking for another dollar from the Quarter Pounder! </div></div>

The hamburgler !

ASM-1,

Hey, I'll provide breakfast for the little guy from my stash of MREs. I'll bring one for you, too.

Have fun,
DocB

Doc,

Thanks for the reply. It's a bit far for me, but the course of fire looks like fun!

Anxious to go shoot at Hardrock again. My first experience was great. Hopefully the rain will chill out and I can actually get a dope for my rifle on Friday. You guys are top notch.

Troy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ed Baker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking for another dollar from the Quarter Pounder! </div></div>

Thats o.k. ed-fart-o .
laugh.gif
. My quarter pounder is in the frezer . where are those 2 Wile E Coyote's at ?? still running around the farm I suppose??????

Good day,

Registration is a little slow, but everyone who has sent a PM is registered.

See you at the match,
DocB

Good day,

All registered.

Thanks,
DocB

Ronald an I on station, road good at this time.

Gunfighter14e2 and Ronald (OSOK) are down there waiting for all to come and get wet this AM. Until it rains, the road is fine. Once it rains, there will be some slick spots. Later tonight if it rains hard, there will be water over the road which might last until the early morning.
Drive safe.

It rained .6" from last night and into the AM and THANKS to the 20 who showed and shot. We did have fun.
Wayne E. wanted to know where the liar was who promised to come hold the umbrella for him (Stevagine W)...
High score 155 points.

Good day,

Match results sent today @ 1130 EST. Thanks to everyone who attended, hope you had a good time despite the weather.

Have fun,
DocB

I just now got dried out from Saturdays match but had a great time as usual.

Thanks to Huskey and HR crew for having us.

Mike