• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2nd HardRock Match on 3/9/13

DocB

Minuteman
Jan 14, 2004
CSG
Good day,

The second HR match of the 2013 series will be held on Saturday, March 9th, 2013 is CANCELED due to a late announcement of Youth Turkey Season in Alabama.

The HR Staff apologizes for any inconvenience this causes, and we hate it, too. I'll send an email to everyone and a PM to everyone who contacted me that way this evening.

Rats,
DocB

Last edited:
Hey Doc. Been awhile. Unfortunately work has drug my sorry behind out to Texas for the last two years and stuck on 12 hour night shifts forever has limited the amount of fun I can have to none. Well, my second retirement isn't that far off in the future, and just maybe I'll be able to make a match sometime this year if this project ever ends.

Stay safe.

Good day,

All PMs and emails have a response.

Thanks,
DocB

I can NOT wait to get back into this!!!!!

DOC... I PROMISE I will be coming back. I am hoping this summer my classes slow down...

You all keep up the great shooting!

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

Good day,

Matt, get your degree and come on back up. Weather is looking particularly good this weekend, may be chilly in the morning but warming up nicely.

I need to hear from the .223 shooters. Don't have a dozen yet and haven't heard from some of the usual suspects.

JWP, bring 300 or so bullets if you want me to work on them.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

Match is cancelled due to Alabama Youth Turkey season. We'll see everyone in MAY.

I'll contact everyone who sent a PM and send an email out this evening.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

Match is cancelled due to Alabama Youth Turkey season. We'll see everyone in MAY.

I'll contact everyone who sent a PM and send an email out this evening.

Thanks,
DocB

Hated to do this but missed the youth hunt announcement. Gotta stay on the safe side of things. Hunting seasons and golf courses share

Good day,

Email to everyone about the cancellation has been sent. I have not sent a PM to everyone yet, please let your buddies know about the cancellation.

Thanks,
DocB

Well at least all the targets & Gongs & backers have a fresh coat of rolled on paint. At least they will have a month or 2 to cure. I may be there for the May match but will in all likelihood NOT be shooting. My next surgery is late March & I think it will hinder any shooting rest of season. The good news is that you may not have to hear me talk alot ... just learn RNSL (Southern version of American Sign Language) !!!

Well at least all the targets & Gongs & backers have a fresh coat of rolled on paint. At least they will have a month or 2 to cure. I may be there for the May match but will in all likelihood NOT be shooting. My next surgery is late March & I think it will hinder any shooting rest of season. The good news is that you may not have to hear me talk alot ... just learn RNSL (Southern version of American Sign Language) !!!

Why do I suspect that most of your RNSL involves the middle finger? ;-)